Holiday schedules

Holiday schedules I hope this is OK to talk about. I was just curious if a lot of you were going out of town or if a lot of you were staying in town. Basically I’m trying to do my budget here LOL if everybody’s gone and busy then I’m gonna have to figure out something different for these last couple weeks. So I think it would be cool if guys and girls both could just add to this thread whether they will be around and available or not I hope that doesn’t mean advertising A simple question trying to make our lives easier
Honey...i mean do you want guys that have no intention of seeing you or any provider still post our itineraries?
Just to clarify since your workin on a holiday budget!
I mean if your asking regulars honey shouldnt that be done in private messages...just askin.
Although Big Deal is correct, my holiday schedule is straightforward. I'm traveling the 24th and 25th to visit folks on the naughty list to deliver what they deserve. This might sound overly silly, but honestly a plate of Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies will easily cover the delivery fee
SS...I'm staying around here the month of December. Unfortunately, I spend more then my share of $$ on my family for Christmas, with little left over for "hobbying". But I usually try to get out just after the first of the year for a romp with someone!
Honey...i mean do you want guys that have no intention of seeing you or any provider still post our itineraries?
Just to clarify since your workin on a holiday budget!
I mean if your asking regulars honey shouldnt that be done in private messages...just askin. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Well honey, I think you misunderstood my post. I was trying to get an idea of who not who specifically but if I should plan some things or should I keep some days open around that around Christmas and New Year’s? Because if there’s a lot of people staying in town then I might stick around if not I might go out of town myself. Plus I was just curious what everybody was doing and they were anybody going on any vacations so I could be jealous. I don’t know why some people on this board have to be so rude in their comments. Isn’t there a way you could’ve worded that a little bit more kindly?
Although Big Deal is correct, my holiday schedule is straightforward. I'm traveling the 24th and 25th to visit folks on the naughty list to deliver what they deserve. This might sound overly silly, but honestly a plate of Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies will easily cover the delivery fee Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

So you’ll be around that’s really all I’m trying to figure out. I don’t want anybody’s itineraries I just want to know whether to carve out time to see people are whether to leave town for a few days.
SS...I'm staying around here the month of December. Unfortunately, I spend more then my share of $$ on my family for Christmas, with little left over for "hobbying". But I usually try to get out just after the first of the year for a romp with someone! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
I was kind of thinking that too that lots of money will be spent on Christmas presents for a lot of people. So that’s a good point