TRUMP puts up founding 1776 flag at white house

The president is in favor of slavery. Oh, yes he is.

[IMG][/IMG]
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2021, 06:50 AM
He has 13 more days and looks to be on a short lease after that nonsense yesterday!
Still has time for Infrastructure week
The president is in favor of slavery. Oh, yes he is.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Wrong. But nothing new coming from a communist che follower! I love the pics of that grungy bastard che laid out!
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.
He should be prosecuted, stand trial and then (when convicted) punished publicly.

Those who enabled this wretched despot should be likewise charged and punished (when convicted).

This should be handled by an independent tribunal because we've already spent too much time clogging up the people's business with the whim of Trump and McConnell's gameplaying.

Yeah, I said McConnell too. Fuck that guy!

Why weren't you among the faithful yesterday, DF? Someone pull the plug on your plans????
He should be prosecuted, stand trial and then (when convicted) punished publicly.

Those who enabled this wretched despot should be likewise charged and punished (when convicted).

This should be handled by an independent tribunal because we've already spent too much time clogging up the people's business with the whim of Trump and McConnell's gameplaying.

Why weren't you among the faithful yesterday, DF? Someone pull the plug on your plans???? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Typical hate filled drivel from a liberal
This message is hidden because winn dixie is on your ignore list
I can only imagine the level of hysteria behind this friendly filter...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I can only imagine the level of hysteria behind this friendly filter...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
youre not that strong. youve been reading my posts and responding!
lolling
Last I checked the hate filled liberal did not invade the US capital building yesterday in a stupid right wing of ignorance

Why weren't you among the faithful yesterday, DF? Someone pull the plug on your plans???? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"It's not fascist when I do it"
He still would not win