Alexa Marie

I had an appointment set thru p411. Texted 3 hours prior to our date to confirm she was still able to see me."Yes we are still on" NCNS. Texted a couple of times after no answer whatsoever.
I had an appointment set thru p411. Texted 3 hours prior to our date to confirm she was still able to see me."Yes we are still on" NCNS. Texted a couple of times after no answer whatsoever. Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
When did this happen?
Did you give her 24 hrs to respond to you before you posted this?
Usually recommended.
Just askin.
Yes things can happen that can't be envisioned. A broken phone with all her numbers and appointments. Now I know with my insurance, I can get a new phone in like 4 hours, if I report it first thing in the morning. Still others might take a day.
Yah a whole lot can happen in 3 hours. Might have accidently dropped her phone in the toilet. Moving on. At least I got to watch KU win.
Yah a whole lot can happen in 3 hours. Might have accidently dropped her phone in the toilet. Moving on. At least I got to watch KU win. Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
Maybe another guy showed up? It happens in the hobby.
The laundry list of excuses:

Car broke down
Phone battery died
Sister/brother/monther/father/3rd cousin twice removed all all in the ER simutaneously
Forgot Address of Incall
Had to buy latest Call of Duty for non working boyfriend and got stuck at Best Buy
Fell Asleep
PHD Dissertation Presentation on Exoplanetary Exploration went into OT
Got delayed at RW Job teaching Astrophysics at UMKC
Lost Track of time watching a marathon of Love it or List it
Delayed waiting for Uber Eats to show up with Gourmet Meal from Whataburger
Ok would you like me to list the stupid ass excuses clients give us? Cuz it's the same shit
Ok would you like me to list the stupid ass excuses clients give us? Cuz it's the same shit Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
I have to agree with Nikki here.
For all the reasons we get cancelled, it pales in comparison to the shit they get in no shows and cancels, but you guys dont care bout that do ya?
They don't. You know that lol
This is a hobby. You guys take this to serious something came up who knows and who cares.
Exactly!!! 100% what lubeman said
Ok would you like me to list the stupid ass excuses clients give us? Cuz it's the same shit Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
If only there were some kind of resource where providers could communicate to other providers about which clients were reliable; and, conversely, where clients could communicate to other clients which providers were reliable. It would have to be some kind of forum or something. If only...
If only there were some kind of resource where providers could communicate to other providers about which clients were reliable; and, conversely, where clients could communicate to other clients which providers were reliable. It would have to be some kind of forum or something. If only... Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
There is, its the powder room.
There is, its the powder room. Originally Posted by BigDeal
I don't think you picked up on the sarcasm.
This is a hobby. You guys take this to serious something came up who knows and who cares. Originally Posted by Lubeman

You're right, it's a hobby So no point in feeling bad or guilty if I NCNS a provider because my flat tire prevented me from getting to the ER to visit my sick great grand uncle while asking them to cash app me bail money for my coworker who was picked up on an outstanding warrant for non payment of child support.