Handicap Hobbying

I use to hobby years ago when I was in prime physical shape.Now, due to some chronic health issues I often use a wheelchair, especially when outside the home.

I was looking for opinions on the most productive, and safest, forms of hobbying would be. Even going to a strip club seems a bit daunting right now as navigating the club and facing the judgement of others seems problematic at best. The same is true for many incall places that are just not handicap accessible. I also don't want to be in some strange place dealing with a crazed driver. For security reasons, I have never done an outcall before, but this is where I feel the most comfortable. I guess I need to reconsider outcalls as a viable option.

Like the rest of life, this endeavor has gotten much harder. Even getting 2 references to see the person you really want seems daunting. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Get better my brother and praying for you1 I can relate but not to the point of being in wheelchair but I do have to rely on my cane more often than not recently. Stay safe and keep head up. I got a lot of brothers who did not come back with me from deployments and would love to be in our positions to be enjoying themselves too.. Pain permitting, enjoy yourself to the fullest brother!
You are over-thinking this one. Our professionals are PROFESSIONAL. They can accommodate you. Start a conversation via PM, then phone; treat them like people and not disposables and you'll find they'll be honored to see you.

In this world, in this hobby, we are mostly all damaged goods in some way. Some have broken bodies; others broken hearts; others broken condoms! Regardless of physical or emotional health, when even those with "perfect" bodies take off their clothes, they are vulnerable and exposed--Give our ladies a chance to help you enjoy your sexuality again. If you are calling Backpage girls, you're going to have a higher likelihood of a negative experience, but mostly here, there are high-class providers.
You are over-thinking this one. Our professionals are PROFESSIONAL. They can accommodate you. Start a conversation via PM, then phone; treat them like people and not disposables and you'll find they'll be honored to see you.

In this world, in this hobby, we are mostly all damaged goods in some way. Some have broken bodies; others broken hearts; others broken condoms! Regardless of physical or emotional health, when even those with "perfect" bodies take off their clothes, they are vulnerable and exposed--Give our ladies a chance to help you enjoy your sexuality again. If you are calling Backpage girls, you're going to have a higher likelihood of a negative experience, but mostly here, there are high-class providers. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I think 3daygetaway hit the nail right on the head.

I especially agree with the part about being vulnerable and exposed once we are naked. The barriers are gone.

I say, live in the moment, pm a girl and get a conversation going. The right girl with make you feel at ease.
Hoping, I am, that some of gents here who have disabilities, and ladies who understand those limitations, will reach out to you.

If you are uncomfortable with an outcall to your home, I suggest visiting with traveling ladies who likely are in the better hotels which usually have comfortable rooms. Or, for that matter, you could get your own hotel room for the handicapped, which may have lower to the floor and operable bathrooms.
Outcall is your best bet, either at your home, or in a handicap-equipped hotel room.
I have seen a couple people in wheelchairs since I started doing thing this and enjoy it as much as seeing able-bodied people. I would say outcall is your best bet and if you find getting references daunting, see someone who has newbie screening/alternative screening. Be open and upfront about what you hope to do together and what you are capable of doing. I agree with everyone else here that it really is about finding the right girl for you. As 3daygetaway said, if you treat girls like individuals and respect them, then you should find a high-class provider that can accommodate you and make sure you have a good time.
The highest art of the courtesan... Kudos to these ladies