Anything sexy happenin' for Halloween?

Where are you guys going tonight? 6th street? the Megaplex? the swingers' club? gay bars?

Surely, some of my peeps are wearing sexy costumes and getting drunk and naked in Austin!?!

Invite me!
I'm going out for a couple of drinks tonight in costume.
I love dressing up for Halloween!!
@Tammie: can we get a pic?
This morning...
Are you a fairy godmother? Is your wand one of those giant dildos from your showcase?
I'm fixing to go out and slit some mother fucker's throats is what I'm fixing to do!! Tammie where you having those drinks at??
ˇFelíz El Día de los Muertos!

I'm fixing to go out and slit some mother fucker's throats is what I'm fixing to do!! Tammie where you having those drinks at?? Originally Posted by Little Monster
I did not realize Jack the Ripper was a foot man! British? Obviously. Prostitutes? Obviously. But FEET?!?

Happy Halloween, Little Monster!
I did not realize Jack the Ripper was a foot man! British? Obviously. Prostitutes? Obviously. But FEET?!?

Happy Halloween, Little Monster! Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

Damn good reply sir!! and a happy Halloween to you as well. Right now I'm jamming to my favorite band since High School , which perfect Halloween music

Im having a drink and home watching scary movies.
Are you a fairy godmother? Is your wand one of those giant dildos from your showcase? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I was actually Cinderella. LOL
For some reason the pic didn't turn out very good on here.
I had a party in my panties for Halloween!
I had a party in my panties for Halloween! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Lemme guess, e'ery buddy came!
Lemme guess, e'ery buddy came!
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Bahahahaaaa good one!!