ATTENTION CASPER SCAM ALERT

Just came from a visit with one of my regulars of two years, where he informed me that he try to meet with 3072415168 her donations seemed a little off like to good to be true Set up she’s asking 75hhr and 150hr when I see that I think cop,
Nope it’s SCAM USING BLACKMORE APT IN CASPER as her incall location. So he agrees to visit with her and she asked for 50.00 card and the rest in Cash. He arrived at the building where she stated she was at. So he asks her if she can talk on the phone she reply’s that’s why she asked for the card because she doesn’t have any minutes but she can text then she asks for the number under the Gray strip then she can talk to him over the phone. He tells her I’m here and she replied I’m coming out he said where I don’t see you so he had already sent the number in the card before she said she was coming out! He lost his money!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! BEWARE NEVER EVER GIVE UP A DEPOSIT UNLESS SHE IS VERIFIED AND HAS SOME HISTORY IN THE AREA YOU ARE IN!!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND GOOGLE EVERY GIRL AND SEARCH HER OR THIS COULD BE YOU OR Even worse
Holy shit I nearly fell off my chair when I saw picture 12 in your showcase those black stockings and your higheels. Mighty tasty
Thank you Stockinglover ��
Thank you Stockinglover �� Originally Posted by Vickyluce
Thank you for that and other sexy pics. I saved a couple of your pics from your ads from when you posted in Cheyenne last year. I got a major boner from those pics.
You should meet me I’m in CHEYENNE until Tuesday morning then over to Fort Collins pm me if you are interested in meeting me . As you know I don’t come here often
  • JoelG
  • 02-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the info.
Not a problem Darling