poll in your average pops in an HR session

Let me guess your dick is 9 inches too?

That's the typical mentality for the 20 something clients. I need to rush and get as much as I can in as little as I can. Things are much more enjoyable when you dont come in with a 2 page list of everything that you must do right now and then get an attitude if something is left off. I mean its cool If you want things mechanical. Also known as treating the lady just as a wet hole. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Lmao I love your comments. But those are my exact thoughts. Makes me laugh when guys try to say how big their di** is. Lmao like as if it’s the first one I’ve ever seen. More like gross.
sounds like you need to pay for a HR session.

Then again, your 4 pops may equal my 1 pop............Carry on.
Here's another way of thinking about it: if the lady came 5 times in an hour, we wouldn't say she had a problem. We'd probably beat a pathway to her door, you know, better mousetrap and all.

For a guy that does this, the only problem might be having enough condoms on hand, but condoms are cheap. It doesn't necessarily mean that he's not attentive or considerate. Just wired differently.

I don't think many people would consider this a normal situation, but if the ladies involved don't have a problem with it, then maybe it's not such a bad thing. Hell, it might even make them feel like a sex goddess to have a guy respond to them this way.

Not knowing both points of view, I can only speculate.
i can make it a point to visit providers who only allow MSOG...atleast the ones i ve seen always said they love if a guy can cum multiple times in a session
Some providers don't like it when hobbiests poop at their in all. Originally Posted by Modmanix
It's best to go for the upper decker. She won't find out until later and by then it coulda been anyone.
I guess this is one way to spin your issue with premature ejaculation into something positive. Maybe you should see someone that specializes in edging that might help you learn to handle it better.

Being able to control yourself better means being able to control your partner and take her places other's might not although that is not the point with a prostitute typically. Originally Posted by Whispers
Unknown.jpeg
I pop

for popcorn
Oh a miracle has occurred. I'm agreeing with Whispers! Well, it is Easter!
I had someone do 6 pops in a half hour. Yep,it happened -- I was there.
So I asked him "what's up with this" he told me that he masterbated excessively.
Never saw it again. Didn't want to either,to be honest. Too mechanical for me.

I guess this is one way to spin your issue with premature ejaculation into something positive. Maybe you should see someone that specializes in edging that might help you learn to handle it better.

Being able to control yourself better means being able to control your partner and take her places other's might not although that is not the point with a prostitute typically. Originally Posted by Whispers
  • LOJ
  • 04-20-2019, 03:41 PM
I'm good for a solid two. Sometimes three.
OP perhaps you got a perennial Penis. Good for you. No wonder you are from the land of Kamasutra.

I am a one time person. I pop in 30 minutes so is my refractory time
There is a difference between one satisfying, quality orgasm vs just having multiples. And that is up to the person in that session. Sometimes one orgasm can be just as draining, if not more so.
Damn, and I thought two was plenty
I keep it to one. This allows my body to recoup for the lady at lunch then the lady I see for dinner.
Not to brag but... I can cum 15-20 times in a hour. My dick is 18 inches long and 4 inches wide. Don't believe me? Just asked the zoo keeper. Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
Awesome.
Never more than one in a session, but once when I got out of boot camp my wife and I went at 4 times in the same hour. Only once before that when we were dating she was riding me and when I lifted her up to pull out she asked if I was done cumming. I was at 3/4 mast and she slid back down on it again and just kept going. That was the best 2 pop I had ever had. She wasn’t on birth control then. It was sooo hot. Can’t do that in the hobby due to losing altitude with the cover so quickly but man, those were the days.