What a fucking prick...

What a fucking prick.....
I was told a story earlier today that had such incredible pettiness to it that I found it hard to believe at first.......:

Then I paused to consider it along with recent things that have come to light about him and all I can think to say is.... "What a fucking prick"....

have ya ever had one of those stories told to you that you have a similar response?

Hahaaaha haaaa ha
  • Toyz
  • 02-15-2015, 11:18 AM
What a fucking prick.....
I was told a story earlier today that had such incredible pettiness to it that I found it hard to believe at first.......:

Then I paused to consider it along with recent things that have come to light about him and all I can think to say is.... "What a fucking prick"....

have ya ever had one of those stories told to you that you have a similar response?

Hahaaaha haaaa ha Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Context, context...

The statement "What a fucking prick" could be viewed as a statement of awe as in

What a FUCKING PRICK! (as if its a good thin, maybe the guy is well endowed)...

Context, it is your friend...
hahaha!
Context, context...

The statement "What a fucking prick" could be viewed as a statement of awe as in

What a FUCKING PRICK! (as if its a good thin, maybe the guy is well endowed)...

Context, it is your friend... Originally Posted by Toyz

Context, context...

The statement "What a fucking prick" could be viewed as a statement of disgust as in

What a FUCKING PRICK! (as if he is nasty)...

I agree with you toyz... Context, it is your friend...

I however prefer "what a FUCKING PRICK"" (as in omg your hung)
  • Toyz
  • 02-15-2015, 11:51 AM
Context, context...

The statement "What a fucking prick" could be viewed as a statement of disgust as in

What a FUCKING PRICK! (as if he is nasty)...

I agree with you toyz... Context, it is your friend...

I however prefer "what a FUCKING PRICK"" (as in omg your hung) Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
ERGO, given that the context is not stated, could not Whispers "What a CUNT" be the celebration of a snug, wet, spasmodic vagina and not a put down of a spectacularly bitchy woman?

Think about it a second...
My mama use to always say........
I hear it ALL THE TIME! Where's your fucking prick? Oh there he is... behind your wallet. Shy little bugger isn't he?
  • Toyz
  • 02-15-2015, 11:58 AM
My mama use to always say........ Originally Posted by stevejones1969
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU EAT ALL THE BOLOGNA?!?! WHAT ARE WE GONNA HAVE FOR SUNDAY DINNER NOW?!?"
I hear it ALL THE TIME! Where's your fucking prick? Oh there he is... behind your wallet. Shy little bugger isn't he? Originally Posted by Still Looking

That's funny!!! Kbf loves still looking and his little fucking prick behind his wallet!!
That's funny!!! Kbf loves still looking and his little fucking prick behind his wallet!! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Nothing like a girl who sits on your face and calls you Pinocchio and screams "Lie You Bastard!"

Nothing like a girl who sits on your face and calls you Pinocchio and screams "Lie You Bastard!"

Originally Posted by Still Looking

In order for that to happen, he has to first be a "fucking prick" dammit!
  • Loxly
  • 02-15-2015, 02:29 PM