here kitty kitty kitty...

"The last time I saw her she had her running buddy Serena with her and they took my money and skipped. I really should have done an alert." direct quote from Pussycat meow meowww

Pussycat my dear why must you lie? Did you thinkI was just going to sit back and let you say whatever you want? No sirree.

So...if my gf Serena and I indeed do what you said we did, why didn't you write a review, or even post an alert? thats what anybody in their right mind would do. Hm...makes me wonder, why... BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Now, I don't like to involve myself in drama like this but I couldn't let you say something like that and not do a thing.

Anyway, I hope you havent done this to other girls on here, you dont want to be known as a filthy little liar do you? BAD KITTY!!!!!! *sprays water on you*
Is pussycat a clients handle?

Nothing worse than guys gossiping about girls in the back channels. If there is something not right about a provider say it in the open. A little constructive criticism never hurt anybody; neither does a platform to right wrongs or defend yourself.

Curious if the other guys think it's credible when a guy gossips about a lady behind her back?

Personally if I hear gossip about someone I'm going to tell the gossiper they should take it up with that person. Sometime I will bring it up in front of both parties so they can squash it.

I can't stand a gossip.
If you won't say it to their face you're a coward or just making up stuff.

That's just my .02.
I don't know Rosallia or pussycat.
Is pussycat a clients handle?

Nothing worse than guys gossiping about girls in the back channels. If there is something not right about a provider say it in the open. A little constructive criticism never hurt anybody; neither does a platform to right wrongs or defend yourself.

Curious if the other guys think it's credible when a guy gossips about a lady behind her back?

Personally if I hear gossip about someone I'm going to tell the gossiper they should take it up with that person. Sometime I will bring it up in front of both parties so they can squash it.

I can't stand a gossip.
If you won't say it to their face you're a coward or just making up stuff.

That's just my .02.
I don't know Rosallia or pussycat. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
oh believe me i already messaged him before and got no response...this is just so tedious i dont want to deal with this anymore but its like, if i dont do anything everyone will believe him u know? but i wont engage if he replies. i said my part