O.F.U.G'S

• Toyz
  • 02-20-2015, 04:59 PM
I was sitting round thinking the past couple of days about OPEC & what it represents. Basically a group of hobbyiests who want to reward some of our best Hoogars by seeing them. Many mistakenly label OPEC members as cheap, which is just untrue. OPEC stands for a great experience at a fair rate. Most girls actually fall within the OPEC guidelines for rate structure, they just fall short in CONSISTENT excellence of experience.

So I keep seeing guys take cheap shots at OPEC members and wondered "why would a fellow Monger want to drive up the cost of good pussy"? I mean, we know why Pimps, Cap'ns & Handlers want to see a higher rate, but there are only a few of those on here and a couple of wannabe's.

And it dawned on me....some guys simply HAVE to pay more to get a woman to fuck them. And I immediately felt a pang of guilt...(well not really, but it sounds good doesn't it)?

I was having this discussion the other night with one of my favorite Hoogars and I asked her "WHY do they get so angry when OPEC says you don't have to pay that much for good pussy"? And I swear fellow Mongers & Hoogars, I had an epiphany in that moment. She said

"They pay the bills so I can afford to see you for $37.50 & a delicious bologna sammich"...

And I thought..."Well fuck...all this time I was hurt and angry at these overpaying mother fuckers when in actuality I owe them a debt of gratitude".

And so in that theme I decided to create their OWN CUSTOM ToYz BADGE!

And I want all of you guys to feel free to copy this badge, add it to your picture file, and proudly wear it as your sig pic! Girls, you are welcome to copy the badge too and proclaim yourself as OFUG FRIENDLY!

I decided to do some research and see if there were any OFUG's through history and its AMAZING how many Old & Fucking Uglies that overpaid for sex that there are!

JOHN MERRICK the famous "Elephant Man" was a famous OFUG in Europe, often entertaining multiple overprice Ho's in the course of a weekend.

The Grinch was known for being a cheap bastard early in his career, but later as he came into money he found it harder and harder to score so he too became an OFUG. Not only did his heart grown 5 sizes, but his Cawk did as well.

As everyone already knows, Bill Clinton was a desperate old despot who not only shoved cigars where they shouldn't go, but bank notes too.

OFUG's have been around since the dawn of time, and I can't hope to show them all here, but one who should be mentioned was actually known as one of our founding fathers, but he was less publicly recognized as the founder of the OFUG's as a club. Benjamin Franklin is also the name for a Hoogars favorite thing...Benji's. Back in 1700 Philedelphia Hoogars referred to it being "All about Benji" which has morphed to todays "All about THE Benji's"

So, next time you see an OFUG don't feel sorry for them because of their appearance...THANK THEM for overpaying Hoogars so the rest of us can see them for less!

February 20th is now known as NATIONAL OFUG'S DAY!