Name: Sia
Address and Phone:
Address: 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #116 Dallas Texas 75229
Phone: (214) 399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Introductions, hugs, "first time I don't know what to do" remind her to go write in the book, more hugs, kissing, open mouth, tongue play, suck on lips kissing. Nice.

Oh TS, B2B, SS, BBBJ, HJ, MPCFS, Deep Throat, joking around a lot, boob play by both of us
Hair Length and Color: Black and short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4" 100#, very cute face, thin body, C boobs that are all hers, nice skin, lovely smile that shows up a lot. Nice legs and a nice round ass, flat tummy but not a tiny waist. Great looking young woman.
Recommendation: Yes, oh my yes indeed.
Another fast guy. You got her quick !
Thanks for the info. Luxury is clean
thank you for good info.
  • Quark
  • 07-07-2019, 08:29 AM
Another fast guy. You got her quick !
Thanks for the info. Luxury is clean Originally Posted by KooGuy
I will admit when I got a txt describing Sia I drove straight over to meet her. As Chung Tran asked, has any new girl had three blowing reviews on her first day?

And word is another lovely young provider will be at Luxury on Monday.
Wow, new girl
i only met kiss, Sia so far, even I haven’t seen Nicole yet.
  • Quark
  • 07-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Recent review and comments prove my review is not accurate. Sia had convinced she always used condoms. Her energy is amazing, but she has moved to my permanent no contact list.
Recent review and comments prove my review is not accurate. Sia had convinced she always used condoms. Her energy is amazing, but she has moved to my permanent no contact list. Originally Posted by Quark
Elaborate?

Damn, if sia is catholic she is out of my list.
My session was CFS,
  • Quark
  • 07-09-2019, 02:54 PM
My session was CFS, Originally Posted by jkc7594
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2624669
Recent review and comments prove my review is not accurate. Sia had convinced she always used condoms. Her energy is amazing, but she has moved to my permanent no contact list. Originally Posted by Quark
My session was CFS, Originally Posted by jkc7594
I don’t understand you guys with this “do not see again” list just because a provider went Catholic with some of us. Another recent transplant from Bali to Luxury went Catholic with at least two of us that you are aware but you still went out of your way to see her.

Just use the barrier if your worried and go have your fun. No need to write them off. You do have a choice. And if you didn’t know but she still did then it’s the same regardless.
  • Quark
  • 07-10-2019, 05:13 AM
Risk assessment involves several variables. Protected sex has some degree of risk. If both parties always use protection the risk is lowest. If one party does not always use it, the risk goes up. If I am aware of that factor, I opt out.

Given the scientific evidence, I am amazed we have not had a manor event in Dallas. My level of comfort decreases every day.
I always go to Luxury because their ladies are not catholic.
I just want to do safe hobby with less risk.
  • Quark
  • 07-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Those of us who care should tell them.