PSA !!!!

• Gp_R
  • 07-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Blues line up.

Due to too many customer complaints and too many attitude issues Hot and Purple were fired. You may have had a great session but too many did not and blue runs a tight ship; so they were let go.

Current line up:

Tiana
Mia
Perfect
Vicky
Lexi
Penny
Foxy
thanks!

I loved my time with hot
thanks!

Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
Yeah because the OP is pillar of the community. And his “word “ counts.
They left because they are tired of bbfs 15 guys a day 7 days a week. I would also quit if that was me. Please anything to do with blue spa s a total and complete lie. Don’t be naive
Yeah because the OP is pillar of the community. And his “word “ counts.
They left because they are tired of bbfs 15 guys a day 7 days a week. I would also quit if that was me. Please anything to do with blue spa s a total and complete lie. Don’t be naive Originally Posted by KooGuy
Words of wisdom from an established member!!!!! NOT. Dude...u joined yesterday to counter OP's day before yesterday Id. Off late, it is just Clone Wars here.
Words of wisdom from an established member!!!!! NOT. Dude...u joined yesterday to counter OP's day before yesterday Id. Off late, it is just Clone Wars here. Originally Posted by discerning_guy
Jackass look at OP join date.
Jackass look at OP join date. Originally Posted by KooGuy
Get ready to create your next Id.... this ain't gonna last long !!!!!
discerning guy you were right he's gone and not a moment too soon. I would not want to be him.