Girls who aren’t camera shy..... please read

I’m looking for some sexy girls who wouldnt mind me recording our time together for videos I can sell. I’d especially would like to find someone who’d be willing to partner with me for the videos. Message me for more info, but my intention is to split the profit from videos 50/50 and I’m willing to have a contract drawn up so nobody feels cheated. Just looking for someone who will be dedicated about this endeavor. Thank you for your time 😊
And how would you provide an accurate accounting of units sold and profits? Actually, the ladies should be paid up front and then get at least 50% of the revenue of all units sold, or given away. A video moves ... the lady gets paid ...
RIGHT

=pyramider;1060743470]And how would you provide an accurate accounting of units sold and profits? Actually, the ladies should be paid up front and then get at least 50% of the revenue of all units sold, or given away. A video moves ... the lady gets paid ...[/QUOTE]
Lol
Well...... of course I would pay up front, and not sure if you read the whole thing, but I said I want to split it 50/50. Also, I’m order for everything to be honest, I want to share the profile of the site with whomever I’m working with, that way they can see what money is being made. I’m not trying to film a bunch of girls, I’m looking for one person to partner with. It’s better that way.
Wouldn’t you have to film in Navada or California and keep a registry and age verification ?