Keeping lists, data, pics, etc. is just dumb

I just saw the closed thread regarding client lists. What the hell? Keeping lists of numbers and data and notes is foolish.

I don't keep info, period. I try to remember my boyfriends as best I can.

Leaving a trail of data is what causes trouble. Why even keep it?

I am just left scratching my head, wondering....

Be safe, y'all. Peace and Love,
It is pretty insane. I just popped in and read all that and all I got focused on was the words client list. WTF- My shit need not be on any data base, shared with friends, etc.... Sorry Roxanne but if that's how you do business the ladies you handle are now considered DNS by the hometown crew. Luckily I don't do bitter old drunk ladies so I know I'm not currently or ever to be on Maxxeens list.

Huge breach of client trust. So how would providers feel about hobbyist have a list that we share with our friends or keep on a data base etc....

As a client I see who I want, when I want and belong to no one.
So how would providers feel about hobbyist have a list that we share with our friends or keep on a data base etc.... Originally Posted by homer13
Oh Yeah, we do ! Their called reviews, did you forget about those ?
It is pretty insane. I just popped in and read all that and all I got focused on was the words client list. WTF- My shit need not be on any data base, shared with friends, etc.... Sorry Roxanne but if that's how you do business the ladies you handle are now considered DNS by the hometown crew. Luckily I don't do bitter old drunk ladies so I know I'm not currently or ever to be on Maxxeens list.

Huge breach of client trust. So how would providers feel about hobbyist have a list that we share with our friends or keep on a data base etc....

As a client I see who I want, when I want and belong to no one. Originally Posted by homer13
Homer, It is NOT how I do business and never have. The ladies I screen for can vouch NO CLIENTS INFO is EVER kept. There is no "client list" and is why I kept asking WTH was being talked about. I don't have one, the ladies I sceen for don't have one.
Our reviews talk about the dirty, dirty stuff we do to them, they don't give out phone #'s and shit like that. There are rules to what we can openly put there. There not something that can be compromised.

I'm offended by the list themselves and the use of the term "My client" list.

WTF you think your the only hole he's diving into? I was eating lunch with some stripper a few years ago. She was one of a few I was laying the homie pipe on. We had been seeing each other for a bit, like a month I think. So she tell's me somewhere, in bed, at lunch I don't know where "I better not catch you fucking with any of those other girls, your my man"

In any case I never saw her again. I believe my last words to her were- Listen babe I got a wife I'm not faithful to, you really think I'm gonna be faithful to you.

Nuff Said
Our reviews talk about the dirty, dirty stuff we do to them, they don't give out phone #'s and shit like that. There are rules to what we can openly put there. There not something that can be compromised. Originally Posted by homer13
Homie Homie Homie , you know damn well phone numbers do get posted then provider freaks and then staff edit. Not to mention pictures regularly appear staff edit dissappear ! Plus website and email, not to mention every incriminating intimate detail !
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time !
The dip spits that post #'s etc... are fresh and learn quickly not to so not the same thing. Common, the reviews are a positive way or negative way to share info about an experience and help (positive ones) ladies with business.

I understand ladies need to be able to give a guy refs and need to be able to remember them (that's why I paint the drapes), hard to forget the guy who repainted your incall. But it is not ok to keep personal info and "share it with others" or use it to call on a client when the other lady retires.
Remember if you're smart that info is not real, only real pertaining to your reputation in hobbyland !
Far as I remember your name isn't homer13.
That would be strange now wouldn't it ?
Man, I have no clue WTF my name is at this point. I got so many aliases I got to pull out my id when someone ask's me in the RW.

Not stop bothering me and let someone else play in the sandbox. We all know you want girls to share your info and call and txt you during all hours.
I have a database of pictures of sessions, but they are pictures of my face before and after a session to see if there is any change...Is that weird?
It would be weird if you didn't. I do the same for my cock, he's so cute when he smiles.

Homer, It is NOT how I do business and never have. The ladies I screen for can vouch NO CLIENTS INFO is EVER kept. There is no "client list" and is why I kept asking WTH was being talked about. I don't have one, the ladies I sceen for don't have one. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
You offered to show a third party your phone bill with the client's phone numbers on it, and your e-mails.

You posted again and "clarified" that you would only show it to a mod. (As if they'd be dumb enough to step in the middle of this.)

You still don't seem to realize what a really bad idea this was. That's more frightening than the fact you made the offer in the first place.
You offered to show a third party your phone bill with the client's phone numbers on it, and your e-mails.

You posted again and "clarified" that you would only show it to a mod. (As if they'd be dumb enough to step in the middle of this.)

You still don't seem to realize what a really bad idea this was. That's more frightening than the fact you made the offer in the first place. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Yes correct a MOD such as Space, since I trust him and my phone recored have MY real world info on it as well. If that was all it took to solve a stupid "she said/she said" then fine! However it would be MY phones and I do NOT use MY phones for my side business. One is MY hobby phone as a provider.I do not have a phone I use for screening/booking. They have their own.

I am guessing you would be in SHOCK to find out how much "IN" the middle the MODS actually get.

Please do not put words in my mouth stating, I don't realize how bad of an idea it is. I never offered to show them to just anyone. Those who know me, have seen me or have delt with me KNOW that I don't hand out personal information. A MOD was a suggestion. I have no need to prove myself on anything anymore.
It would be weird if you didn't. I do the same for my cock, he's so cute when he smiles.

Originally Posted by homer13
Your lucky, my cock will not sit still for me to take a picture.
Your lucky, my cock will not sit still for me to take a picture. Originally Posted by Martianman

Mine either at the beginning, he's so excited and wants to play. At the end he's all tuckered out and curls up for a nap.