Careful of Massage Parlors

Today at one of the massage places on Kings Highway I saw 5 or 6 cops talking to two workers outside. One Cop car had the drive way blocked. I know that 90% of the places in Shreveport and Bossier offer selected menu items.
I know everyone wants to get credit for reviews but I think the massage places that offer more and guys talk and does not take long to alert the forces as to what is going on.
The one on Kings was also busted a while back along with their place in Monroe.
Just my opinion but I would never review a massage parlor. I do go sometime as at times I need a good massage and if anything else happens that stays with me.
Just my take but everyone can so what they think they need to. I am all about protecting our hobby so the clients and providers I know can stay friends and enjoy the drinks and times we spend together.
It is not always about sex.
Funny HD. I do the same. I like the massage and if something happens it happens. I’ve had success at 1 in Bossier but didn’t say a word. The one on Farfield will be busted soon.
Cops busted a few down near Baton Rouge... It's only a matter of time up here.
Yea the one on Fairfield was busted not to long ago either so I’d def be careful