Hay there pooh bear! I need to freshen up...

Do providers mind if I get comfortable at their incall? Go ahead and start the clock babe, it's 11:42 and my intestines are ready to burst! Wow, and the intimacy factor is off the chart...talking thru the door while defacating is a cute honeymoon memory indeed!

Thanks to all of the classy ladies who appreciate a well functioning bodily organ!

Peacin up
Hey Who! Thread #2 again, I got your back ain't gonna plug this thread that easy, no kaopectate here...
I guess I'm guilty of bumping the shit thread recently by an excess of one or two days.

I'm sad to see it closed. It was one of the few threads here that was just silly fun. The thread contained no arguments, whining, complaining, outing, disrespectful behavior (well...ok), threatening, etc...

So long shit thread Originally Posted by mwebber
no problem whosdair will have to dump a load again soon Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
see
They opened an amp right near India buffet... Curry runs quick homies!
Do any of you even care that the board is open to many people, that talking about defecating at an incall is vulgar, and that the topic has the ability to turn people off by posting about it?

This site is not specifically designed for people who have fetishes with feces.

This board helps men to get to know the ladies before booking. People come to this board for the hobby. Not to repeatedly hear about someone shitting at an incall.

This thread is obscene and it effects ALL the ladies at this board. Who would want to book with a woman after reading this thread? It's similar to when a thread goes mean.

Men want A HARD ON! They want a FLATTERY, DESIRE and the ability to mingle sanely with others in the hobby about fun and playful items of interest .

I feel this thread is detrimental to what eccie depicts, and detracts from the purpose and ability to get laid.

I don't understand why people would want to purposely offend others, and cause eccie to be a less desirable site.

take a Do break
OSD- You are a very wise man! You absolutely called it!

S. Elizabeth- You eloquently offered your point of view but I will respectfully disagree. The thread is just silly fun and not meant to cater to anyone's fetishes. I didn't think that needed to be explained.

I frankly don't understand where these threads have been disrespectful to any of the women or the board in general. No names have ever been mentioned. I offered my personal situations and silliness that were somewhat off the wall in the act of hobbying, never with the intention to denigrate the lovely women here.

I think this is probably the least offensive thread here. As I mentioned elsewhere, there has been no name-calling, outing, arguments, etc.... It's just poop... immature- yes but not intended to be hurtful.

OK enough of serious mwebber.

Did I ever mention the time I picked up a stripper when I was 17 and was set to close the deal that night but a four flusher courtesy of the Olive Garden got in the way! I'll never forget 22 yo Madison down in South Beach. She was a gorgeous blonde GND and part-time model from Michigan. Fuck you Olive Garden!

S. Elizabeth- You eloquently offered your point of view but I will respectfully disagree. The thread is just silly fun and not meant to cater to anyone's fetishes. I didn't think that needed to be explained.

Frankly, I don't understand why you didn't get my sarcasm about fetishes. You were probably busy overlooking the fact that this is a vulgar topic.

I frankly don't understand where these threads have been disrespectful to any of the women or the board in general. No names have ever been mentioned. I offered my personal situations and silliness that were somewhat off the wall in the act of hobbying, never with the intention to denigrate the lovely women here.

I think this is probably the least offensive thread here. As I mentioned elsewhere, there has been no name-calling, outing, arguments, etc.... It's just poop... immature- yes but not intended to be hurtful.

Seriously, you don't think this thread is offensive and hurtful? I come here as a form of promoting myself. You honestly don't believe this type of thread is harmful to my and other ladies' livelihood? That's funny coming from a man who claims to always be dressed in business attire when visiting a lady.

I think the fellas at this thread should cut the ladies here a business break and examine your SHIT.

Originally Posted by mwebber
Always,
Liz
How does a thread in coed or sandbox reflect on you. unless you post in it.
It reflects on the entire site and its worth.
Well then break some rules and get it
better: would in the sandbox be ok with you. Or does it have to be out of your sight. errr make that view
eeeehhhhh be back latter "got to go"

to work HEHEHEHEHE
It reflects on the entire site and its worth. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Ugh have you considered leaving my thread? Go on now, git!
This thread really stinks...