Prostate Massage

I need more practice. Anyone interested in teaching a girl how to give a good prostate massage while also giving a BJ? Help me please......
I need more practice. Anyone interested in teaching a girl how to give a good prostate massage while also giving a BJ? Help me please...... Originally Posted by Cynamon
Hey sweetie. ..is the question meant for pointers or setters?

Just curious. ..sorry for the bird dog metaphors....for a minute I zoned & was hunting with my grandfather
Hey sweetie. ..is the question meant for pointers or setters?

Just curious. ..sorry for the bird dog metaphors....for a minute I zoned & was hunting with my grandfather Originally Posted by malwoody
I'm curious as to what the answer to this is myself.

BTW Cynamon, love your avatar.
Both actually Im trying to get as much info as possible.
I have been on the receiving end many times and am a big fan. If you are looking for subjects to practice on, then i am your guy. Always happy to volunteer my services for the good of science, mankind and my fellow hobbyists.
Both actually Im trying to get as much info as possible. Originally Posted by Cynamon
I've been on the receiving end 3 times and only once did I really enjoy it...she was so good that I barely noticed the entry...alas...sigh...she is retired...

For the right amount of coin I might possibly be convinced to pay you a visit..

Happy Hunting
I've been on the receiving end 3 times and only once did I really enjoy it...she was so good that I barely noticed the entry...alas...sigh...she is retired...

For the right amount of coin I might possibly be convinced to pay you a visit..

Happy Hunting Originally Posted by malwoody
Woody's point is spot on, namely the skill level of the practitioner is of paramount importance. My introduction to the sport came from a provider (unfortunately now retired) who really knew how to milk the prostate. My experiences since then have ranged from pretty good to downright uncomfortable.
My Proctologist is very skilled but its unfortunate there is no happy ending

Im willing to let ya try in the name of science...we could have a whole team of providers there studying this and to assist
Actually at last year's physical my Dr who is female used one finger & a copious amount of ky...

I'm thinking since she uses so much lube I'm going to request she go with 2 this time
Actually at last year's physical my Dr who is female used one finger & a copious amount of ky...

I'm thinking since she uses so much lube I'm going to request she go with 2 this time Originally Posted by malwoody
If you do this, just be sure she doesn't call in the male nurse when you're not looking.

I'm thinking since she uses so much lube I'm going to request she go with 2 this time Originally Posted by malwoody
And no simultaneous reach-around ? Damn.... I'm sure your insurance company wouldn't cover that "procedure" lol
If you do this, just be sure she doesn't call in the male nurse when you're not looking. Originally Posted by jayhawkrobbie
Lol, how does he check my prostrate like that, when both of his hands are on my shoulders. . .
I'm going to request she go with 2 this time Originally Posted by malwoody

MW you probably wont even notice a difference!
It works well with water based lube and while sucking his cock rubbing the outside of his asshole and slowly putting a lil in at a time. Guys love there asshole massaged while inserting the finger in and out Just make sure you keep that pickle tickled at the same time
Thanks for the info everyone. I really appreciate it. I even got a "hands on" lesson today. Im feeling a little more comfortable.