Do not see WTFO

I seen this guy few times. He is an old black guy and is in the army if you want his number pm me. This guy didn't show for an appointment yesterday and now he is mad. He wrote a great review on NR and tells me there is way around changing his review. I have the text telling me he was going to change the review to one star. Ladies do not see this guy. Now he is harassing me on every bored.
in the army Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Well this explains his issues...coming from an Air Force guy
  • Roboz
  • 06-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Hey BD I am an old SAC warrior if you remembet your AF history lol. Go Air Force!!
This would be a good time for WTFO to tell his side. Looks like another no show!! 2 for 2??
...and is in the army Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Well this explains his issues...coming from an Air Force guy Originally Posted by BigDeal
Hey BD I am an old SAC warrior if you remembet your AF history lol. Go Air Force!! Originally Posted by Roboz
Hey, anybody can land a plane on a 15,000 ft runway. Try landing on a 300 ft runway... at night... in rough seas!

Coming from a Naval Aviation Dad, GO NAVY!
  • Roboz
  • 06-12-2015, 01:04 PM
OK the gauntlet is thrown down. Try flying a B52 at night maintaining 400-800 ft clearance above the terrain for 2 hours in flat and mountanous terrain. Been there done that for years. Lol Really anybody who serves and faces danger is a source of pride to family friends and the nation. BTW naval aviators are nuts!!! And very very good. However, they love to go to AF bases because we have best facilities.
Hey, anybody can land a plane on a 15,000 ft runway. Try landing on a 300 ft runway... at night... in rough seas!

Coming from a Naval Aviation Dad, GO NAVY! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
GO NAVY!!! I was on a carrier watching that every day. Friday was always Steak & Lobster while at sea.

Now, back on topic. LOL

You've been warned Originally Posted by WTFO
This is actually kind of ironic, to me, posting that in a thread that is celebrating a providers 500th review. LOL. I think everybody knows all about her by now and nobody is going to listen to a newbie about one of the most well known providers on Eccie.

.........I'm a newbie and even I know better. Keep on blowing our.......um.....minds, sweety.
Kaylen - why is he mad if he is the one that didn't show?
OK the gauntlet is thrown down. Try flying a B52 at night... Originally Posted by Roboz
GO NAVY!!! I was on a carrier watching that every day. Originally Posted by skbinks
Like I said, I am only a Navy Dad. Didn't serve, myself. But, thank you two for your service!
Really anybody who serves and faces danger is a source of pride to family friends and the nation. Originally Posted by Roboz
You said it all there, my friend...
Now, back on topic. LOL I think everybody knows all about her by now and nobody is going to listen to a newbie about one of the most well known providers on Eccie. Originally Posted by skbinks
And I'm behaving myself over here!!!
I told him I'll never see his ass again..like I said I seen him before like 4 times in a month no problems till yesterday..
I seen this guy few times. He is an old black guy and is in the army if you want his number pm me. This guy didn't show for an appointment yesterday and now he is mad. He wrote a great review on NR and tells me there is way around changing his review. I have the text telling me he was going to change the review to one star. Ladies do not see this guy. Now he is harassing me on every bored. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I have known this guy for over 2 years and never had any problems with him. Even though he has moved away, we have remained friends. He is the reason that I made a trip up there last summer.
According to him, he never set an appointment with you for yesterday. It was you trying to see him and he never agreed.
YOU are the one who told him that you never asked for him to put up the review and even started cussing him out telling him to take it down.
IF you have that proof, PM me for my phone number where you can send it.

From what I was told, he set an appt with you one night, but you didn't answer his calls or texts even after he drove to you. You said that he was late and that you fell asleep. He saw that you were leaving town and had wanted to see you before you left, but it was you that ended up having an attitude. He says that he asked if you were free the one evening, but that he NEVER actually set anything. So in actuality - it was YOU who was the NCNS, not him. He showed up when he did set something.
He also told me that you have different rates than what you had posted on BP, supposedly saying that he had to pay more since he was new.

WTFO is a great guy and could have been a long time regular if you hadn't gone BSC on him.
In almost 2 1/2 yrs, I have been a NCNS one time and I offered the guy a half off session because there were extenuating circumstances (my kid was attacked by the dog and I left my hobby phone at home). I have seen that guy since then, however he did not take me up on the discounted rate.
And the plot thickens...
Kaylen - why is he mad if he is the one that didn't show? Originally Posted by ScubaBad
He's upset because she fell asleep when they were supposed to have an appt yet then accuses him of not showing for an appt that he never agreed to.
  • WTFO
  • 06-12-2015, 02:28 PM
This would be a good time for WTFO to tell his side. Looks like another no show!! 2 for 2?? Originally Posted by old door builder
So now for the truth, and the truth is I never arranged an appointment with Kaylen at 4 yesterday, and explained to her that she might have talked to someone else. That is why I DIDNT show up, is because I DIDN'T show up....I DIDN'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. I tried to call her to see where the confusion might have started, but she didn't answer her phone, but continued to text me and call me a liar and a few other derogatory remarks that I really didn't appreciate. Several days before this occurred, we agreed to meet late one night. I wasn't sure what time I was going to be there, so gave a guestimate. I get there to her hotel, she doesn't answer the phone, text messages, and doesn't answer the door. As I leave, she texted me and said she was asleep and that I was late. The next morning she apologized and asked me to come back. I didn't have time because I was busy with work, was slightly irritated at what happened the night before and wanted to give myself a few days to cool down. I never told her ANYTHING about meeting yesterday at 4, yet she continues to claim this. I told her I was surprised at how she was acting especially after I just posted her a stellar review. Her words exactly "Take the damn review down, I never asked you to post one anyways" So, that's what I did, and that's why she has what she has now, for being very vile and disrespectful. I could careless who the hell she gives my number to, its all child's play as far as i'm concerned. Folks....there's the truth, then there's BS...and I'm not for the BS
Humm...

I have some nut butter if any ladies want some.lol