New Photos: Pure Pressley

Good morning everyone, here is your weekend wake-up photo tease! I just did another shoot of Pressley and wanted to share it with you all.

What makes this photos so special? There isn't ANY retouching on it! Whacha say?? I know, I know. With beautiful lighting, the right pose and wardrobe choices it can be done, LOL! Some guys complain about any retouching (skin normally requested by the model, limited to tats and scar removal for ID protection) of any images - so this one is for you! Right from my camera to your desktop!

Pressley, Looking Good Girl!!!

BCD, Nice work. I do hope to be as good as you and several others on here some day.
Thanks @SkBinks - Just keep shooting! You will get there. I've been doing photography a long time and still learn something new every time I pick up my camera! I would say the thing you should practice the most would be lighting techniques. It will really set off your photography!

Pro Photography Tip: You don't need to light the whole model - leave something to the imagination! (see above image)
A few more images from the shoot with sexy Pressley! She has a beautiful round butt that she just had to show off next to the purple wall!

Her looking up at me... such a tease!

I especially like your work with Kennedy... Awesome.