Brazilian vs Bush New article

Just read this and thought it might be of some interest

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...n-science.html
The article means a full bush , not hair hair of any kind. It said 41 percent of men prefer bare, 59 do not prefer bare.
Here is an article that explains higher NATURAL testosterone in women corresponds to higher libido In women just as it does in men.. So ladies, don't be ashamed of a little body hair...which indicates higher testosterone levels.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-women-on.html
The newest trend coming our way is the Brazilian Bush. Shaved labia and hair on top. Polling preferences will change as the style changes.
I like the idea of the Brazilian bush.

I myself don't care what is on the plate as long as I get to lick it.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-18-2015, 07:31 AM

I myself don't care what is on the plate as long as I get to lick it. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Have to say my favorite styles are pics 2 and 3.
" 63 Canadian undergraduates"

A. Too small of a sample from which to draw any useful conclusions.
B. A bunch of horny 20 somethings
C. Canadians.

I like variety. Sometimes shaved , sometimes so thick you consider getting a machete out.
Several of those topiary pictures are exactly what a couple of my ex regulars used to do for variety. It was always fun to see what they would dream up next.
I like my tuna fresh and without scales. I lost my cherry back in the 70's, red wings as well. Believe me when I say You needed a machete or a 2 cycle diesel weed wacker back then my friends.
I didn't like it then either.
Have you had a love that had laser treatments? As I have said, petals of liquid velvet on a mound of warm silk.
A pussy is not for looking at.
But I do enjoy a clean, well prepared buffet.
Has she been good?
Wonder if the Kansas ladies would be inclined to provide the needed valuables to compile a collage as this one the Donkey provided???
I'd be hungry more often!
I myself don't care what is on the plate as long as I get to lick it. [/QUOTE]

You've got that right! Nothing like a sweet little muffin...