Chanel of Houston NCNS

I gave some pause prior to posting this but after reading some of her reviews apparently this is part of her MO. PM'd her throughout most of yesterday without issue. Unfortunately come appointment time nothing. No explanation, no apologies. Not a good way to conduct one's self.
NCNS suck sorry to hear that. From what I read she is a lot of fun. Hope my schedule opens up to see her.
As long as we guys continue to book with them the girls will continue to do NCNS.

...Hope my schedule opens up to see her. Originally Posted by johnsontedt84
Nothing like enabling her bad habits.

Hey I am just as bad...
It's hard not to enable their bad habits when they are so damn good at what they do once you actually get to see them.
It is the curse of having two heads.... when the little head is in charge it don't give a damn about their bad habits.

So there is no confusion as to whom NCNS MrF here is her link...
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=106256

Hope she steps up to give her side or at least apologize.
I think I read in a different post she and her traveling partner were concerned about flooding near their homes in texas. But who knows.
I think I read in a different post she and her traveling partner were concerned about flooding near their homes in texas. But who knows. Originally Posted by cmore197474
Might be but that is still not a reason to not answer her text, calls or PM's... plus if that was the case then why did she keep other appointments that where after his?
Hope my schedule opens up to see her. Originally Posted by johnsontedt84
Well if your schedule does open it wont matter...she is gone back to TX
Well if your schedule does open it wont matter...she is gone back to TX Originally Posted by BigDeal
Why you have to fuck up others fantasy's with reality?