Pleasure chest addidtions???

I have a nice pleasure chest of toys for boys and a few for girls....

But I am looking to buy more...maybe unique toys or toys you might be interested in trying out....maybe some toys you have used and liked.

What are some fun toys I should buy??

Thx!
I'm betting you already know what my suggestion is.
never had any experience with them but they have some unique toys. search bad dragon toys and let us know what you think.
Urethral sounds.
umm this is what i have in mind, unless you have something like this already

http://www.adamevetoys.com/sp-under-...tem-11112.aspx
Welcome back Griz.
Most of my kinks can be satisfied at the hardware store. Once made a suspension setup in a door jam with some threaded I-bolts, pulleys, and nylon rope.
Thanks unique
wow Mister L....cool! I do have some toys from the hardware store and a few from Farm & Ranch!

Satan...awesome~~~

Albus---ouch...lol

UQ...woohoooo!

Hiya Grizz.....yep I have those...but I do not really like retsraints & blindfolds...I like my partner to be able to use his hands and move around..........but it is cool!
wow Mister L....cool! I do have some toys from the hardware store and a few from Farm & Ranch!

Satan...awesome~~~

Albus---ouch...lol

UQ...woohoooo!

Hiya Grizz.....yep I have those...but I do not really like retsraints & blindfolds...I like my partner to be able to use his hands and move around..........but it is cool! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas check your pm
Welcome back Grizzly!!!!!!!!

Satan...awesome~~~
Originally Posted by DallasRain
thought you might like em

Sawzall dildo.
Not sure about anyone else, but I myself would not mind being added to Dallas's pleasure chest... ijs

No pleasure chest is complete without a little tiny donkey dick... right?
Damn, I thought she was talking about a new Vette or a fishing boat.