Where are all the mongers in Va?

I think we need to bring some conversation to this region of the board.

Guys, what would you like to see or talk about?
Ladies, maybe we should present outselves openly to the gents (who we are and where we are located)

Eccie brings more to the table than Ave or the other boards do as far as personality, trackable screening and conversations.
I think we need to bring some conversation to this region of the board.

Guys, what would you like to see or talk about?
Ladies, maybe we should present outselves openly to the gents (who we are and where we are located)

Eccie brings more to the table than Ave or the other boards do as far as personality, trackable screening and conversations. Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
Monger here from NY who'll be in Norfolk the 21st. Will you be available?
My name is Florabelle (SeasonedMuse) and I am a local lady in the Hampton Roads area.
Very hot, to bad im more northern va. Close to DC area
I like Ave-X but sometimes forget about it lol. I'm just on ECCIE a lot more. TER's VA discussion section isn't all that active either tho but the ads section definitely is.
Maybe most VA hobbyists just like to lurk.
They mainly lurk on here, you're right. There's a few other places where they are more active, but the mongers are alive and well.
Broadbankfreak, where are some of the other places Va gents frequent?
Usasg and here are all I know
Usa no longer exists for ladies, we have to go to a classifieds section that is an extension of that board.
Plus Usa sucks
Mocha, ave is wonderful with the way karma works, and TER is ok. Just doesn't seem like TBD or p411 or date check really cover the Hampton Roads
TBD isn't really jumping anymore for ads or discussion BUT doesn't hurt to put one there.
And listings on P411 there are options to put visiting listings for Hampton Roads, Chesapeake, VB, Norfolk etc...I doubt P411 will ever open up a forum on there though.
Date-Check there is actually a message board that folks could have discussions on lol BUT providers mostly use that for advertising.

And yeah for the most part USASG is kind of unsavory...it's like 90% streetwalker reports.
Need more pussies and dicks in VA board.
All those pussy and dicks need to get off of BP.
Really, eng? Lol, there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting on BP, as long as the ladies that do screen and the guys respect that process.
So, more dicks need to get on the boards lol!
Really, eng? Lol, there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting on BP, as long as the ladies that do screen and the guys respect that process.
So, more dicks need to get on the boards lol! Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse
Sorry, if I offended you. I was just implying how majority of BP ads are BS and LE is targeting provides in BP (even politicians are after BP). Providers want more dicks and clients want more pussy.... Lol
No offense Punkin, I found it hysterical actually.