Good bargain dome in resssairre

Saw this one: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/035159121888

Exactly like the add says. Exxxxxxxplossssion, lots of gag and spit, bbbbbbbbj lol. Bargain priced. Nice private apartment so you can scream. In reassures or however you spell it. Worth it. Didn’t try FS cuz the dome was to good
Rensselaer?
Hell no
I saw her twice for BJ's about 2 years ago, and she does know what she's doing with her mouth. Her body is actually really nice and tight. Say what you will about the rest of her, but she provides a good service.
How much is bargain priced?
But that FACE! Even Afterdark gave her a bad review- his first and only
I can see the best in anyone... she promised the world thru text....and she became a pump and dump...i normally can convince a provider return clients are better than screwing you ....not in a good way... It was the closest feeling to being robbed i have had... she wasnt that good with her mouth because i can be too quick with oral and prefer not to partake...she couldnt get me off that way trying and she tried to hurry it along.
She pissed me off so bad...if i see a good review here i will recommend looking at my review and think twice...if she loses roses from seeing less people from our community...that will make feel ive recovered my losses...wasnt even about the fee...it was a waste of a load and my time.
Saw this one: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/035159121888

Exactly like the add says. Exxxxxxxplossssion, lots of gag and spit, bbbbbbbbj lol. Bargain priced. Nice private apartment so you can scream. In reassures or however you spell it. Worth it. Didn’t try FS cuz the dome was to good Originally Posted by milkdog08
Let her friend listen in the bedroom ...you werent alone there...im sure you were on her couch
She kind of intregs me but this is the first good review I have seen.
Beware
Do tell Beware?
Dude, are you illiterate? He just told you why
All I can say is she gave me two nice BJ's and swallowed both times. Again, this was two years or so ago, so maybe things have changed.
I saw her 3 years ago, infact i reviewed her. Waste of time and upsell city.
I’m surprised so many of you have seen her. Guys, her face could stop a fucking truck!