Clients you ladies would like to see

We have threads of favorite providers,
Best titties, best personalities , etc

How about giving the ladies a chance to name one or more guys you would love to see.

It can be a regular client, someone you saw
Once but haven't seen in a while, or someone you have never seen
But would like to, based on his posts on here or word of mouth.

Might drum up some holiday business
For you, and give that guy another reason
To pick up the phone.
I love all the gents I've met, but I'd been wanting to meet White Chocolate since I first joined here. I've also had my eye on meeting Good4You . I think he would be good for me ! Just would love to meet these gents. Diddleman seems to be a sweetie too! So many guys, and only ONE mouth.
Dave,

You sound thirsty.

Love,
SweaterPuppies
Dave,

You sound thirsty.

Love,
SweaterPuppies Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Hahahaha
Dave,

You sound thirsty.

Love,
SweaterPuppies Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
So I guess other (provider) OPs of "who's your favorite provider " are thirsty too then, right ?

How about giving the ladies a chance to name one or more guys you would love to see.

To pick up the phone. Originally Posted by daveindallas
I'd like to have dinner with Sweater Puppies next time I'm in Dallas. I love virgin wool.
How about giving the ladies a chance to name one or more guys you would love to see. Originally Posted by daveindallas
i'm guessing not the guy in your avatar dave.

Might KILL some holiday business
Eva no disrespect but it's a no win situation. Some guys might get butt hurt because they are not mentioned. Also what if the guy doesn't want his handled mentioned. Let's say you list a regular well what about ur other regs. Are you implying you don't want to see your other regs ijs. Ladies post as you wish but it is something to consider
Eva no disrespect but it's a no win situation. Some guys might get butt hurt because they are not mentioned. Also what if the guy doesn't want his handled mentioned. Let's say you list a regular well what about ur other regs. Are you implying you don't want to see your other regs ijs. Ladies post as you wish but it is something to consider Originally Posted by Thatdude
Are you implying that there may be penis envy?

Otherwise, we ladies do keep a mental list of the men we love to f*ck over and over again. There are some guys here who do make us get hot and turned out. I won't say any names, but I would love to see WhiteChocolate, Good4you, and Eva Damita for a MWMW. Enough said!

I'd like to see the guy in your avatar. Damn!
So I guess other (provider) OPs of "who's your favorite provider " are thirsty too then, right ? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Correcto-mundo!
Are you implying that there may be penis envy? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Sad as it is yes

Brownsugarbaby
Sad as it is yes

Brownsugarbaby Originally Posted by Thatdude
Good memories Thatdude. Long live peeps!
I (we) dont get hurt when guys see other providers or go back to their SO, or not mention lil ol me in the "whos your favorite/hottest/sexiest/BEST ____ " threads.

Its all in fun...and as mentioned I love ALL the gents I've met and have no favorites. I wish I had more of me to go around

And BSB that guy in the avi is hot! Good choice!
Thank you BSB and Eva. Sweet of you to say.
The feeling is mutual.