super disappointed with roxanna in lewisville, no show

I took time off work,drove an hour to lewisville in heavy traffic, got to her incall and she would not respond to text or calls.

I guess this hobby thing isnt for me, pick a girl that has outstanding reviews, not one no and still get stood up.

Just wanted to say beware of her.
Who knows what happened. The lack of communication doesn't help so I understand your frustration. It (nada/feedback+silence) happens even in pre-screening sometimes (to me) so I don't take it personally and realize that real life sometimes sneaks in to take a priority or it's a mismatch in desire to meet and I just move on. If it was meant to be...it happens.

I do wish you better luck next time!
I think you should call her and let her explain. Of course if she had you number she should have called you too. She is well reviewed and respected in the hobby, so see if you can find out what happened. Give her a chance to make it up to you if there is an acceptable reason for the NCNS.
All is good. She contacted me today and explained what happened, rescheduled for tonight.
Good the hear. I met her recently, she seems like a really nice lady.
All is good. She contacted me today and explained what happened, rescheduled for tonight. Originally Posted by gary2784
Be sure to come back after the apt to confirm everything was cool.

One of my first Dallas meetings was also a NC/NS. Afterwards the provider contacted me and we worked it out too.
She has never let me down even with less then an hours notice. Always very friendly and willing.
She seems to be a nice lady. We have went out to eat several times. Hope things worked out for yall.
I can't imagine Roxanna standing you up nor can I imagine her posting an explanation. She is a real sweet, drama-free lady. I'm glad there was a good reason & you got it worked out.