Do Providers not see people younger than them

I message a provider gave all the right info but never got a message back maybe because she doesn't see people younger than her idk..

post your thoughts
Are you sure you gave her all the right info that SHE requires? Different girls require different info. Some require no info or screening and others screen heavily and won't reply to your message unless you sent them that info exactly how they want it.

Just my .02. If she didn't reply maybe she was busy or maybe your message didn't appeal to her. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Just contact someone else but always make sure you are sending the provider the info she requires and pay attention to details- maybe somewhere on her profile it may say she requires 2+ references or "contact through p411 or email only". Every lady does things different.

Good luck hun
Are you sure you gave her all the right info that SHE requires? Different girls require different info. Some require no info or screening and others screen heavily and won't reply to your message unless you sent them that info exactly how they want it.

Just my .02. If she didn't reply maybe she was busy or maybe your message didn't appeal to her. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Just contact someone else but always make sure you are sending the provider the info she requires and pay attention to details- maybe somewhere on her profile it may say she requires 2+ references or "contact through p411 or email only". Every lady does things different.

Good luck hun Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
yes everything she ask I gave her it but I guess it is what it is
No. There are rules against it

*cough cough*
I think you need to give her time. Some reply promptly and some not so promptly.
Age has nothing to do with it.
And don't get your feelings hurt if she doesn't reply.
Find another one who WANTS to see you (and your wallet).
I'd rather be ignored on my first attempt, rather than "sure, we can have a session Thursday", then never hear another word... consider yourself lucky
I'd rather be ignored on my first attempt, rather than "sure, we can have a session Thursday", then never hear another word... consider yourself lucky Originally Posted by Chung Tran
true that but she is one of the top rated providers
Miscommunication happens. Keep your cool and try again.

I've seen older, younger, and half my age. The older ladies have it going on in the skills dept.
I'm with SD2011. I heard it was illegal. Except in certain cases where there's nobody OLDER than a given provider left standing. Please see the Old Hags Club thread.
For me, age is has never been an issue and I've never had a negative experience with a younger guy. As long as he treats me like a lady, we will have an awesome time together.
My monkey LOOOOOOVES the younger guys! I wear my Cougar Badge Proudly!!

Spikebaby
Spikebaby, based on your showcase and posting personality, you aren't a cougar. You are in your prime.
Spikebaby, based on your showcase and posting personality, you aren't a cougar. You are in your prime. Originally Posted by pfmtony
RAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!!
Spikebaby, based on your showcase and posting personality, you aren't a cougar. You are in your prime. Originally Posted by pfmtony
She really is...