Swing Clubs

I have at least two friends who have asked me to take them to a swing club. I am more of a house party guy, but I do think a club would be best for their first visit. Club must be on-premise.

Which club would be best for watching if they don't want to play the first visit?

Which club would have a 30+ older/professionals crowd?

Which club has a hotel nearby in case we're not good to drive?

Thanks,
Slowmover
I'm wondering which ones u have a good chance of getting sum action in... I've been wanting to go as well but don't want to set myself up for failure lol
Is the Velvet Curtain still around?
That was a great place!!
Colotte's has a hotel next door. Sounds like a match for your question
http://www.coletteclubs.com/dallas/
Is Colette's the old iniquity?
Is Colette's the old iniquity? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Appears so sweets!
do a search for "swingers" or "swingers club" from the dallas co-ed forum thread page
there have been a bunch of inquiries about swingers clubs over the years.
"swingers" - Showing results 1 to 25 of 92 going back to 10-08-2009
"swingers club" - Showing results 1 to 25 of 49 going back to 10-24-2009

question to you - how nearby is "Which club has a hotel nearby in case we're not good to drive?" one building or 10 mins? and how many stars does the hotel need to be?

short summary from memory.
velvet curtain - about 1/2 mile south of I-30 south of Deep Ellum. no hotel nearby. hotels in downtown dallas, up US 75/Central at Fitzhugh and Henderson.
collette's - on Composite Drive. a Comfort Inn next door [consulted w/ a few providers there, ok place]
13th floor - near royal and I-35E. no hotel nearby. two 3-4 stars hotels on Luna south of I-35, some 2-3 star hotels at LBJ & Forest, Comfort Inn mentioned above

also hotels near NW Hwy & Harry Hines and NW Hwy & I-35E.