Bush or no Bush - SO

In the hobby it's pretty much bare kitty, or landing strip. I've been wondering what about your SO. I see the hot chicks in the office with beautiful thick hair and I wonder, bush or no bush?
In the hobby it's pretty much bare kitty, or landing strip. I've been wondering what about your SO. I see the hot chicks in the office with beautiful thick hair and I wonder, bush or no bush? Originally Posted by txviking51
My special guy would like me to have a full bush...I prefer a bare or a landing strip...I compromise with a very trimmed and shaped kitty.
I see the hot chicks in the office with beautiful thick hair and I wonder, bush or no bush? Originally Posted by txviking51
I wonder the same thing, in fact a couple of months ago I told the office ladies the County Medical Director (I made it up) instructed me to examine the ladies for crabs, that there had been an outbreak in the area... I was planning to view the ladies to see which had bush.. well, none of them lowered their panties, and they've been eyeing me closely ever since...

kidding... if you saw the ladies I work with, I wouldn't have to say I'm kidding
Speaking from personal experience, if the lady is single there's probably some good maintenance going on down there.

Once she gets married...all bets are off.
My SO varies, landing strip, bare, or trimmed close.
There is something related to the girls age where the bush disappeared from the "normal" grooming standard.
I remember back when bare was rare, now it's the norm.
45 yr old SO I've been with for a LONG time.

Untamed bush
I was just going to start a thread about this. I think alot of providers think they have to be bare but I prefer a trimmed or landing strip approach to grooming.
  • HDnTX
  • 12-15-2013, 12:35 PM
Have seen two older providers in recent day that are full bush and it's not bad..... I do prefer at least groomed......
The last time I saw it, a few years back, it was full and untamed. Would probably need a weed whacker to get through it.
From my experience, if a girl is getting any steady action, it's usually bare or trimmed. If you get the bad bush springing from her panties, it's probably been awhile for her. Back before kitty grooming was the norm, we were forced to soldier on through the untamed jungle. Nowadays, I just say no to afro coochie.
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Love trim or landing strip. Don't get the fascination of being bare. Prefer a more natural look ( but trimmed)
  • HDnTX
  • 12-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Yea, if your SO starts grooming all the sudden, and wearing skimpy panties........ you might be sharing and not know it.
In the hobby it's pretty much bare kitty, or landing strip. I've been wondering what about your SO. I see the hot chicks in the office with beautiful thick hair and I wonder, bush or no bush? Originally Posted by txviking51

http://gueshermuff.blogspot.com

Warning: Hours and hours may be wasted here.
I would like to share this i read somewhere.

"I finally noticed that my wife only shaves her bush when she goes on "business trips."
Trimmed or bare either are fine. Just leave room for some slow and deliberate sexploration with my tongue and it's all good...