How are things in Plano?

Can anyone tell me anything about Plano? Places to stay? Things to do?

Thank you
I wanna say there's a Main Event somewhere close to Plano. Google it. It has bowling, pool tables, laser tag, games, and most important, a bar. Other than that lots of good places to eat and get a drink in Plano. Hope this helps some. Welcome!
Nylo is a nice upscale hotel to stay at
Look along highway 75. Several nice places, downtown Plano (15th street snd Plano Road) has several good places to eat and bars. Look along the North Dallas Tollway, a lot of selection at The Shops of Legacy.
I wanna say there's a Main Event somewhere close to Plano. Google it. It has bowling, pool tables, laser tag, games, and most important, a bar. Other than that lots of good places to eat and get a drink in Plano. Hope this helps some. Welcome! Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
so if I can meet providers at main event.... I need to get my ball polished.... IJS

Along 75, Main Event is fun. Lots of good places to eat. I like The Hang out and BJs (haha).

Along DNT, the shops off legacy has a lot of variety of places. Then again Allen, Frisco and Addison are just a stones throw for other good options.
Shops at Legacy area is awesome for entertainment options and hotels. Best area in Plano, IMHO. Way better than the 75 strip because you can park your car and walk to everything. Aloft is reasonable for a place to stay. The Marriott is more convenient and a lot more expensive.

Austin Ranch, about 300 yards west of Plano city limits in The Colony, is a secret favorite. A few good bars, liquor stores, ... no morals. Smoking still allowed inside bars. Young community for the most part.
Check out King Spa or Spa Castle while you're down here.
If you get as far as Allen, I'd be glad to show you around....