Texas Mega Millions

The current cash value of the Texas Mega Millions is $295,300,000. If you won, what would you do with the money?
2 chicks at the same time.
200 chicks at once.
buy eccie and make it my own playground
Start a harem of my favorites. Life is good.
Have a contest and select one (or two....or three)girl to move to an undisclosed exotic locale.
Open the "Chicken Ranch" back up.
Hire someone to quit my job for me, then put three women on retainer.
  • motor
  • 12-15-2013, 07:52 PM
anything I want...lol
If my review count all of a sudden started getting ridiculous, it's possible that I came into a lot of money.

1. Send a suitable cash donation to the owners of this site to remove my entire posting history. With that kind of cash, you wouldn't need to worry about finding willing civilians of whatever variety you prefer to have fun with.

2. Hire a personal chef and personal trainer. After hitting 50, I understand all too well now that getting these extra pounds off and in better shape is about a full time job and having assistance to do so is something I would do now if I had the extra income.

3. I sure as hell wouldn't move to some new high dollar location but I do know there would be some neighbors who would find their dreams of selling and moving fulfilled!!

4. Trust funds for my relatives school needs. And those funds would be set up to make sure they won't stress out over having to buy a house or vehicle. If I recall, it takes 10 vehicles to get a fleet order discount so that would not be an issue!

That's just a start.

I wud treat every member to an overnighter with ne1 they wanted
I would put up a ISO, for a provider/girlfriend for a year. And we'd travel anywhere I saw fit. And yes, all arrangements would be taken care of!
Invest it
Rent a cruise ship for week. Get about 100 Providers, pay 'em $20,000 each, add 100 guys and fuck and suck our way around the Carribbean.

And everyone has to fuck on the poop deck at least once.