CBJ OR BBBJ

Ok so I have not been in they hobby long at all, but I realized real fast that cbj's are not common. Soon as I started I was a cbj girl, NOW I am doing BBBJ.
What is it with the bbbj that really tops it off?
For me, BBBJ feels better. I know there are those who will say that some girls are so good at CBJ that you can't tell the difference. I disagree.

Visual stimulation is also much better with BBBJ, and then of course BBBJ has so many options for the 'big finish' without interruption of taking off the cover.
I only see ladies that have BBBJ in their reviews, I prefer CIM but that is not a deal breaker.
For me, BBBJ feels better. I know there are those who will say that some girls are so good at CBJ that you can't tell the difference. I disagree.

Visual stimulation is also much better with BBBJ, and then of course BBBJ has so many options for the 'big finish' without interruption of taking off the cover. Originally Posted by Reacher
+1 on these comments.

Ill add that the sensations from bbbj are so terrific vs, CBJ. Maybe you can experiment and see if you like DATY bare or with some kind of cover in between? While both may get you there, it is a different level of erotic....

But my main reason is after you devour me , I like to kiss you deeply sharing in your fun a bit....this cannot happen at all with a CBJ .....
I love 69 and kissing. CBJ ruins it.....

Sometimes CFS won't get me to the end either, sometimes it does, but BBBJ if you are into it always does.

I saw a lady Friday that does almost everything but it was the BBBJ that got me. Of course we actually spent half our time together talking.

I won't even book anyone anymore that is anti BBBJ.

There is just something about a warm wet mouth on your cock with one hand on the shaft and another on your balls with saliva dripping off the taint. Ladies that do it like that have my utmost appreciation.
Maybe it's a thing guys can understand but really can't explain. The sensations simply aren't comparable.

The true problem with CBJ is twofold. First, I think most guys expect a BJ to be part of the deal and feel like if it didn't happen, they didn't get their money's worth. Second, many of those same guys, and almost all of the girls fail to realize that there are many things you can do with an uncovered penis that can be as good as, or better than, a BJ, while remaining safe.

For example, while everybody has an opinion on SS, the fact is that it's not too hard for two responsible, trusting adults to participate in genital-to-genital contact, while remaining safe, that can provide a lot of fun for both.

For another, Google "Klixen" and watch a few of her videos. Almost all the time, I'm so focused on having my basic needs and desires met that I neglect opportunities to experiment, and I think the same is true for my lady friends. But I also suspect that few have the skills or desire to try something beyond the routine.

I'm working off the top f my head, but there are lots of other possibilities that, to me, would provide acceptable alternatives to a CBJ ... maybe ... a soapy HJ in a shower, a nuru massage, a "thigh job," Russian ... It just requires a little more imagination than either party usually exercises.
A guy can really feel the difference. A condom desensitizes the nerves and the feeling just isn't the same. Even the thin ones let you know "something has come between us".

Maybe it is because the tongue action in a BJ is more easily experienced bare. I haven't seen any vaginas with a tongue, so CFS feels different but not as dramatically so.

I enjoy just having a lady hold it in her mouth and run her tongue all around. No additional motion is needed. With a condom, that would feel like she wrapped it as a gift for someone else to unwrap and do it right.
SL interesting that you mention NURU, sloppy HJ (soapy or lube), SS, and Russian. I've tried and like them all thanks to our lovely Dallas ladies. Go into a session with an open mind and menu and be wowed.

I had a gal once lube her butt crack (she had big round firm cheeks) and guide me into basically a butt SS or surfboard slide; her on bottom and me on top. She pressed her cheeks together and I top my hand on top to not slip out..... Her idea, clearly something she learned somewhere and totally awesome. I quickly lubed her back. Going into things willing to experiment and learn usually leads to fun.
im curious about this as well, so okay it feels better, but as a practicing nurse in texas my teaching tells me that std's can be transmitted by any body fluids to include deep kissing,BBBJ,DATY,or intercourse.now don't get me wrong the thought of trying to hold a dental dam during DATY seems a little awkward, but unless someone has evidence to teach me otherwise, shouldn't we be as safe as possible.
but unless someone has evidence to teach me otherwise, shouldn't we be as safe as possible. Originally Posted by peevee0931
nope.. your Nurse training is designed to encompass all possibilities, remote though they may be... and as unproven as some of the declarations really are.

if you get too safe, the whole hobby experience becomes next-to-worthless..
Ok so I have not been in they hobby long at all, but I realized real fast that cbj's are not common. Soon as I started I was a cbj girl, NOW I am doing BBBJ.
What is it with the bbbj that really tops it off? Originally Posted by Mariah Cherri
mariah, for lil delites, it's not the sensation or lack thereof [lil delites' BEST bj to cumpletion was a covered one].

from reviews, if a guy writes that a provider did cbj, in my opinion, that means she only does the bj as a prelude to other activities. or as a reviver for a 2nd round of fun. as an appetizer, so to speak.
rarely have i read about a provider who cbjs a guy to cumpletion. as an main course, so to speak.

and since lil delites is more interested in a bj to cumpletion "to top it off!!" [main course] and not just for foreplay [appetizer], i'd rather consult w/ a bbbj woman instead of a cbj woman.
What is it with the bbbj that really tops it off? Originally Posted by Mariah Cherri
Put a piece of rubber over your pussy the next time some guy goes down on you and you'll understand why CBJ's are the devil.

A huge plus if the woman will allow a CIM ending.
I prefer CBJ. I'm worried about STDs. Some providers are so good at it I can't really tell the difference.
When bbbj becomes a big enough health concern (as opposed to a band camp legend) the tide will quickly turn. Until then the risk is part of the reward. Literally and figuratively. Float on!
+1 on Klixen. Learn to do hand jobs like she does and you may never have to suck another dick.