What happened to Ella formerly of Sunflower?

Does anyone know what happened with Ella, formerly of Sunflower? She was one of my favorites!

I last saw her in Jan/2023 and then she was going to "take a break". Then Sunflower shutdown after being raided. So just wondering if anyone has seen her emerge at any of the other studios in DFW or other areas. Or has she retired for good?

Thanks!
Ella was my goto. She said she was going back to LA. I had her personal cell phone number. I texted her a few times but never got a text back that made sense. Maybe a language barrier. Last year I was in LA and made an appointment with an Ella. Not the same one. If she's still in the business she goes by a different name. I do miss her.
Offtopic, but anyone seen Eve anywhere? I know she made a quick stint at BK late April maybe. She was at NYC in Jan.

Would love to get to see her again
Seems as if everyone from SF or KF are off the radar after the May event. Also several of my favorites from Bamboo and 21 have gone mia as well.
I’d love more info on this where is my concubine Momo
The answers to ALL your questions lies here...

https://rentry.org/kgirls

Just do the work.
I’d love more info on this where is my concubine Momo Originally Posted by buttermilkoperator
She is in San Mateo, CA recently.