1st time hobbyist.. could use any recommendations

32 year old Male. Been Lurking my way around online and here for a couple weeks. What are some things that a first timer should know before contacting and using a service. Also who would be a good first experience in your opinion?
Welcome, a member of the 5 families will be with you shortly.
32 year old Male. Been Lurking my way around online and here for a couple weeks. What are some things that a first timer should know before contacting and using a service. Also who would be a good first experience in your opinion? Originally Posted by Jlopzz
First, I have to know: did you hit the “like” button on your own post?
Play nice guys

Jlopzz,

The all encompassing answer to life, the universe and everything is:

Research, and then more research.
Last, add some additional research just because.
Stop before you start! Instead of spending your time, money and energy going down the rabbit hole, spend them on finding a SANE, nice, lucratively employed woman to enjoy.
This "hobby" is like a kids game of "chase/tag" except you are always "it" and you can never tag all the runners because when you tag one another appears, again and again.
First, I have to know: did you hit the “like” button on your own post? Originally Posted by Bowser98
If I did like my own post it definitely was not on purpose
Hey, Jlopzz, welcome to the hobby. There are many paths to success, but here's a pattern that I've seen work well:

* As has been stated, research, research, research. This forum is a treasure of information so spend a lot of time reading reviews. Since you're in Houston, the Houston forums ("Encounter Reports" for independents, "Encounters - Studio" for agencies, "Encounters - Strip Clubs", and "Encounters - AMP/Spa".). There are other internet sites to use, but eccie is one of the best. I remember sitting in a chair at FKK Sharks in Frankfurt (resting between sessions of fucking beautiful European women) and randomly talking about eccie with some other hobbyists from the United States.
* Get a burner phone and email address. You don't want anything tied to your real identity.
* Never send deposits. Some women will ask you to send them money before meeting. This is almost always a scam.
* Decide where you want to start in the hobby. A lot of people start with strip clubs because they are generally safer than the other options. Your research will help you determine the places to visit and the girls to spend time with. Strip clubs help you get used to enjoying time with naked/semi-naked women.
* Some people graduate from strip clubs to the Amp/Spa scene. Again, your research will help you find the right places, but soliciting sex for money is a felony in Texas. I personally feel that the legal exposure is too high.
* While nothing in this hobby is risk free, I think the independent/agency route is safer. Your research will help you find options that are "newbie friendly". Visit these ladies, and you'll soon build up a list of references. Those references will help unlock other options.
* Give back to the hobby by writing reviews. That will open up Premium Access here and other sites.

Stay safe and feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions (after you've done your research, of course).
Stop before you start! Instead of spending your time, money and energy going down the rabbit hole, spend them on finding a SANE, nice, lucratively employed woman to enjoy.
This "hobby" is like a kids game of "chase/tag" except you are always "it" and you can never tag all the runners because when you tag one another appears, again and again. Originally Posted by majorjones
There is much truth in this. I will add: once you start, it’s very difficult to stop.
I would add, stop now before it's to late.
Welcome, a member of the 5 families will be with you shortly. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Hahahaha
Yes folks graduate from here to there as they fine tune their wishes.

Some guys relapse. I know a guy hanging with a gal bartender out of a strip club.

Here's a shopping tip. It's a very large candy store. And it's only a half step to change aisles in that store to perhaps someone that hits more items on your wish list.
Welcome, a member of the 5 families will be with you shortly. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Bwahahahaha!!!
Also who would be a good first experience in your opinion? Originally Posted by Jlopzz
Start with ladies that most people "don't" recommend. You'll go in with low expectations so you shouldn't really be disappointed. After a few lousy meetings you'll know for sure if this hobby is right for you.
Just go with big big boobies providers and it will feel the best lol
  • Pyle1
  • 03-23-2023, 07:07 PM
You need to find a mentor, someone with Intel to share that can really show you the ropes. Do a little research here and not only can you find someone who knows the hobby, but someone who IS the hobby.