Putin's Mouthpiece Tucker Crapson has ratings that suck as bad as he does

Getting in bed with Andrew Tate will help do that
Putin's little bitch boy, Tucker, is going down in flames. Then Putin's best boyfriend in America will be going to jail. The history books will not be kind to these treasonous cunts. In 20 years, it will be hard to find anyone dumb enough to admit they ever paid attention to these clowns.
Also remember that views is a terrible metric. Someone who clicks on it and watched 2 seconds of video counts as a view.

I'd love to see real info about actual engagement and I suspect you'll see some very interesting trends.
It's amazing how 30% (or more) of the adults in this country are now pro-Russia. Every single ounce of what the GOP used to be has now been tainted by this sick cult. Eisenhower, Reagan, McCain, Bush Sr... all perpetually spinning in their graves these days.
Tuckers 15 minutes are over.
It's who is Tucker now?
It's amazing how 30% (or more) of the adults in this country are now pro-Russia. Every single ounce of what the GOP used to be has now been tainted by this sick cult. Eisenhower, Reagan, McCain, Bush Sr... all perpetually spinning in their graves these days. Originally Posted by tommy156
... NOT Pro-Russia, but Anti- sending more money to Ukraine.
As is Tucker.

... Don't let it make yer blood boil there, mate...

#### Salty
If Tucker was a Democrat, you'd bust his balls constantly. First off, he wears a bow tie and his name's Tucker. And he laughs like a hyena on crank. Add to that the fact that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and never had to work a day in his life. He's exactly the kind of guy real Republicans used to revile.
... NOT Pro-Russia, but Anti- sending more money to Ukraine.
As is Tucker.

... Don't let it make yer blood boil there, mate...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
His pro-Russia ties go well beyond Ukraine. Let's not be silly, mate.

It's all right there in front of you if you're truly interested in The Truth
If Tucker was a Democrat, you'd bust his balls constantly. First off, he wears a bow tie and his name's Tucker. And he laughs like a hyena on crank. Add to that the fact that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and never had to work a day in his life. He's exactly the kind of guy real Republicans used to revile. Originally Posted by tommy156

I have a hard time watching him
Because of that irritating laugh of his. It annoys the hell out of me

But honestly, who cares if he was born rich and never had to work a day in his life?

If that bothers you then say the same thing about Senile Joe
Never had a real job, lived off of the government...and his son?

You guys are so fucking polarized here , it's laughable

Take a look at the net worth of any of these politicians prior to office and after.... both sides and that will tell u how much they give a shit about you or this country

Wake up
But honestly, who cares if he was born rich and never had to work a day in his life? Originally Posted by chizzy
When you're born rich and never work a day in your life... then you act like he acts? I have a huge fucking problem with that. Motherfucker should be somewhere off camera making a real difference in the world. Instead he acts like the most spoiled, entitled, hateful little fuckface on the planet. Not to mention, he's a tried and true Russian asset, carrying Putin's water for him everywhere he goes.

In the words of the immortal George Carlin, "Fuck Tucker, Tucker sucks".
When you're born rich and never work a day in your life... then you act like he acts? I have a huge fucking problem with that. Motherfucker should be somewhere off camera making a real difference in the world. Instead he acts like the most spoiled, entitled, hateful little fuckface on the planet. Not to mention, he's a tried and true Russian asset, carrying Putin's water for him everywhere he goes.

In the words of the immortal George Carlin, "Fuck Tucker, Tucker sucks". Originally Posted by tommy156
and you ignored 95% of what i wrote.... again polarized
If Tucker was a Democrat, you'd bust his balls constantly. First off, he wears a bow tie and his name's Tucker. And he laughs like a hyena on crank. Add to that the fact that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and never had to work a day in his life. He's exactly the kind of guy real Republicans used to revile. Originally Posted by tommy156

Carlson stopped wearing bow ties years ago

Putin's little bitch boy, Tucker, is going down in flames. Then Putin's best boyfriend in America will be going to jail. The history books will not be kind to these treasonous cunts. In 20 years, it will be hard to find anyone dumb enough to admit they ever paid attention to these clowns. Originally Posted by tommy156

Carlson? treason? an example please .. spare me the Trump stuff i'm well aware you think he's a traitor. even if he isn't. tell me why Carlson is a traitor. let me guess .. he doesn't support the proxy war supporting Ukraine? neither do i. and no it doesn't make me pro-Russia. it doesn't make Carlson pro-Russia either. does it make me a traitor?

In the words of the immortal George Carlin, "Fuck Tucker, Tucker sucks". Originally Posted by tommy156

about Carlson's silver spoon. there really isn't one. Carlson is not a direct heir to the Swanson foods fortune. first, Patrica Swanson is his step-mother and second, there is no Swanson fortune. the Swanson's sold out to Campbell's in 1955 and by 1979 when Patricia Swanson married Dick Carlson (born Richard Boynton) the Swanson fortune had mostly been lost to bad investments by her brother Gibby Swanson Jr. Tucker was 10 when his dad Dick Carlson married Patricia Swanson and his upper class life was funded as much or more by his dad's own very successful career.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Carlson

while it might be advantageous to name drop "I'm Dick Carlson's son" that still won't make you successful. Tucker Carlson has achieved his success by his talents

if you want to read about the demise of the Swanson fortune you can do so here

SWANSON SAGA: END OF A DREAM

https://www.nytimes.com/1979/09/09/a...but-today.html