What's with guys today??

Not just once, but twice today!!
I've agreed to meet with guys at times they said. Neither of these guys cancelled and it's been crickets when I PM them to ask if they were still interested.
One of these was a hhr Greek session. I don't prep for Greek everyday and it is time consuming and not fun to prep for. Greek itself is lots of fun, but not the prep.

It only takes a couple minutes to cancel, if that.
I'm sorry but this is a matter of respect.
Thats poopy
Both guys contacted me after I posted this, saying they got off later than expected. And asked about the weekend, but nothing set yet.
Considering my trip to Dallas being lousy, I was human and got depressed.
Still depressed today after spending the day alone with nothing else going on.
Sorry for the issues!

Cheer up, Ms Tammie and maybe head suth later this week or next.
Hehehe...he said head
Thats poopy Originally Posted by SpanishMami
She said poopy about a missed Greek session.
Y'all better be nice to my tammie :-)
Lol bucky your silly
Knotty---
It's been a while since you've sampled my head game....

Buckskin---
I prep to avoid that issue during Greek. LOL
I love yall. Just saying .
Ha.. That was funny. Well i had my share of flakes for the weekend .... Womp womp womp
I had a few in Dallas this week too. I had 6 guys asked to come up there but didn't see any of those guys at all. Barely broke even for the trip. Then come home and have this happen
Pfft! Right!?! Ive had 4 flakes today alone. Total time wasters....
End of the month????? Hoping Things pick up for all of us. TUESDAY AND Thursday ...? HELL- MONDAY - FRIDAY . !!!
But why bother setting appts at all if they know they aren't going to make them.

Do the guys think it's fun? We set aside time and sometimes will turn down other appts. Or we take time to get ready only to sit and wait.