Tyrone

Is it just me or are there a lot of providers with "managers" lately. It seems as if backpage and the yellow pages have creeped their way onto this site. I contacted a well reviewed provider yesterday and didn't get anybody on the phone. I called back 15 minutes later since I was trying to confirm an appointment and a man who called himself "Tyrone" answered. He asked me if I was still going to show up for my appointment. I was a little spooked and decided not to go through with the appointment. Sadly, this wasn't an isolated incident. There has always been a small number of providers who have "managers," but even the well known providers seem to be getting "managers" lately.
Maybe Tyrone was her brother Tony.lol
Yep, you should come into chat some time.
Half the time you don't know if you are talking to the young ladies or if there is some guy at other end .
Most my chatting is with ladies I have met before or am fairly certain they are the ones actually online.
I had a similar experince as you but it happened the morning of the appt. I called to get final instructions on where to go and got no answer then a sleepy answer from her which I couldn't understand on a second call then a call from a guy asking me what I wanted.
I told him nothing from him and hung up.
WTF is up with the Tony Stark Knock off

do we need a troll alert?

Oh yeah. most of these chicks are pimped, and it isn't anything new.
I just saw what you meant monk. I didn't even catchthat.
Trolling is definitely how he has invested his posts so far.
yea i was confused for a bit... ive seen the real tony and im glad i noticed the difference...

as far as the subject goes its kinda easy to find out which girls are pimped out and which ones are not just do a little homework
yea i was confused for a bit... ive seen the real tony and im glad i noticed the difference...

as far as the subject goes its kinda easy to find out which girls are pimped out and which ones are not just do a little homework Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Except we're not allowed to talk about it unless we have "proof".