Nosey Neighbors

I have a question for the providers that use their homes as an incall. What do you do about nosey neighbors. How do you keep everything discrete and private.

Fellas how do you feel about going to an incall at an apartment or home
If it's a good neighborhood I prefer an apartment or home. Just try to look like a door to door salesman!
These kinds of incalls do seem more comfortable and relaxed. And, I doubt most of the ladies have 4-5 guys a day showing up. I would guess its more of the 1-2 on average.

And it depends on what the cover story is. My favorite uses her home but she is a LMT so has a somewhat steady stream of customers coming by in addition to any hobbyests. Another one I know does Life Counsoling so having men and sometimes women show up is normal for her.
I have a question for the providers that use their homes as an incall. What do you do about nosey neighbors. How do you keep everything discrete and private.

Fellas how do you feel about going to an incall at an apartment or home Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
One provider I knew several years ago was asked to move out of her apartment because of the amount of traffic to her incall.

A couple of providers that I have seen at apartments requested that I _not_ knock on their door on arrival to avoid attracting attention.
I prefer a residence incall; it makes me feel more like a guest than a client. My little atf smartly varies her routine, but I have to say, she always seems more relaxed at her place. Love it.
If it's a house, I've been known to walk up to the door holding a notepad and pen. Makes you look a bit more official to snoopy neighbors.
I carry my briefcase and wear a coat and tie. I look like a lawyer or accountant.
At my incall I have some people that are really cool. I give them beer and their happy. Although they don't speak English, so I say Ho la, and give them beer and their happy.
There really is no "ideal" incall location as you will always have either: 1). the "nosy neighbors", I have seen a guy that had his ear to the door when I was leaving as he probably heard the moaning on several occasions coming from that apartment, and when the "pattern" of "foot traffic" that comes in and leaves in about an hour, it is obvious. 2). If it is a suite in a professional building, there is no discretion and you will eventually get complaints for other tenants. 3). A hotel room is fairly obvious as well, I had a provider I saw in a mid-high class hotel a few years back and after the session, the clerk behind the counter asked her if he could be "next".
I actually feel more comfortable going to an apartment or condo. I approach as if I an non-chalantly visiting a friend and I belong in the neighborhood. I visited a provider last year and did the hotel thing. That was the most self conscious I ever felt going to a hotel.
If you catch them starring, just bodly tell them "that's right, I'm a m*ther f*cking ho" or "that's right, I'm a m*ther f*cking john" and then stick out your tongue and move it around like you're going down on a woman.

Troll, you are getting very close to leaving. You have not made one actual contribution. Just BS. Yes, I am squirrely.. Torito
Just tell the nosey neighbors you merely going to inspect the meth lab.
If you catch them starring, just bodly tell them "that's right, I'm a m*ther f*cking ho" or "that's right, I'm a m*ther f*cking john" and then stick out your tongue and move it around like you're going down on a woman.

Troll, you are getting very close to leaving. You have not made one actual contribution. Just BS. Yes, I am squirrely.. Torito Originally Posted by TonyShark

Please show the troll the door.
at home i use my private residence...very discrete

my neighbors & landlord know that i am a swinger & a wild child,,,so it works great!
DALLAS RAIN, That is an awesome thing, hope you do not mind that I am going to steal it LOL! PPL that know me would believe it~!