Concealed Cary

I've been curious about how the ladies feel when a gent enters their domain with a CCG.

Does it freak you guys out? Who's the proper etiquette, leave it in the car?

Gents - should we ever remove it prior to a session?
I've had a gent leave it in his car. He explained prior to our meet that he had on a gun girdle, but he wouldn't be bringing in the gun.

Personally, I am not a fan. I'd ask a gent to leave it in his car if he brought it up with him
Leave it in your car.
Car please. If you feel the need to bring your firearm into your rendezvous then maybe it's time to pick a different provider.
Carrying a gun to a session is wrought with stupidity ... Go for it, what could possibly go wrong?
Fuck it. I bring in a 454 Casull with a 12 inch barrel to show off. Actually I know a few gals that would love seeing it too.
Being armed during the commission of a crime (seeing a prostitute)
Yeah......probably not a good idea.
I had a guy carry his gun into a session not to long ago. It TOTALLY freaked me out!

Carrying a gun without the permission in someone else's domain is NOT cool.

Good thing this guy was a good guy because it was something that upset me highly.
Leave it in the car inless you have prior permission.

It is a bit troubling that you have to ask!

It seems that common sense is not all that common.
I had that happen to me a long while back. He simply removed it and we placed it in the kitchen, no big deal. He was verified to great lengths and his references spoke highly of him so I was not worried.

If i was a guy and a provider had one next to the bed then thats a different story.
Who in their right mind would think it wise to take a gun into the incall of a provider? Priorities are screwed if you have to even think you'd need one in there.
I once forgot to take my little .25 out of my pocket when I went to see a regular on the spur of the moment. Glock remained in the car.
She lost regular status when I left the bedroom to wash up and I hear an "Oh Fuck" and the thud of my piece dropping on the floor.
  • !VI!
  • 10-06-2015, 11:02 AM
I've been curious about how the ladies feel when a gent enters their domain with a CCG.

Does it freak you guys out? Who's the proper etiquette, leave it in the car?

Gents - should we ever remove it prior to a session? Originally Posted by Lord Abbot
Meh as long as I know how to clear the chamber and seperate it idgaf. If we are going to have gun fight, in my home I'll win

I've had a gent leave it in his car. He explained prior to our meet that he had on a gun girdle, but he wouldn't be bringing in the gun.

Personally, I am not a fan. I'd ask a gent to leave it in his car if he brought it up with him Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
To some it's safety to others it's just like their wallet, it goes everywhere with them.

Car please. If you feel the need to bring your firearm into your rendezvous then maybe it's time to pick a different provider. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
It is still meeting stranger for first time, even best providers have secrets

Fuck it. I bring in a 454 Casull with a 12 inch barrel to show off. Actually I know a few gals that would love seeing it too. Originally Posted by Hercules
As long as I can clear it idgaf, hell I'll show you mine too

I had a guy carry his gun into a session not to long ago. It TOTALLY freaked me out!

Carrying a gun without the permission in someone else's domain is NOT cool.

Good thing this guy was a good guy because it was something that upset me highly. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Maybe I've been desensitized to guns

Who in their right mind would think it wise to take a gun into the incall of a provider? Priorities are screwed if you have to even think you'd need one in there. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
It's not always a need to have it rather then I want to be safe

I once forgot to take my little .25 out of my pocket when I went to see a regular on the spur of the moment. Glock remained in the car.
She lost regular status when I left the bedroom to wash up and I hear an "Oh Fuck" and the thud of my piece dropping on the floor. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
She was looking thru your stuff ... Really
I freaked a Provider out once, when I said "I don't have any bullets left in the chamber"..

she didn't understand I meant I can't do MSOG

I can't imagine taking a gun to an incall.. even if you think the worse could happen, i.e., BP with Pimp, leaving it in your car should be enough.
i know there are no 100% safe places left, but if you're going somewhere and seeing someone that you think you need it, you may want to re-think your position. i would also think that it could be a distraction to a provider, and negatively impact the quality of your experience.