Is Mesquite just too damn far away for the general populace here to meet?

I need some advice.

As some of you know, I've been MIA for a few months and real life stuff has kept me from working and having my fun. Pout.

But I'm slowly trying to get back on that proverbial horse and looking around for alternative places to meet since my recent incall has closed.

I'm no longer in the north Garland area, which I LOVED. I'm further south now.

So for the times that I'm able to get out and about, and experience some sensual pleasures with my wonderful clients (been missing you!), I've been looking at hotels that are (relatively) close by. I know that I can drive to north Dallas but would prefer not to.

The hotels in my current general area are not places that I feel comfortable going to and the choices are really limited anyway. The Northwest Highway/Walnut Hill/Central area, Lakewood, White Rock Lake, lower Greenville are other options as well but it's still a bit of a hike to get there. Plus, I'm considering traffic.

But there are a few nicer places in Mesquite ... say close to Town East ... that might not be too bad nor too terribly far. Far enough, though, for comfort (if you know what I mean and I bet you do!).

Is this area of DFW just TOO far to even consider for an incall, even a temporary one?

I don't believe that Dallas coed has had a discussion about Mesquite.

Never did LIKE Mesquite but I've been known to change my mind.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sending me a PM is fine, too.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Too far out for me. But there seem to be huge numbers of guys from way out suburbs on the board. I'm always shocked how far from downtown people are willing to go.
Too far out for me. But there seem to be huge numbers of guys from way out suburbs on the board. I'm always shocked how far from downtown people are willing to go. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Yeah, I agree. Mesquite DOES seem like it's out in the boonies.

As we all know, most of the people here will promote being in the north Dallas area. But I have this feeling that people in Mesquite, and places further away from downtown, have sex as well. lol Hence, the topic.

Thanks for the response, TTH!!!
Hmmm? It's definitely too far for me, however, a rendezvous at the rodeo doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Gosh. Haven't thought of the Mesquite Rodeo in years. That's an idea!!!

• snarl
  • 06-07-2016, 11:23 AM
When I was single and able to hobby whenever the hell I wanted, Mesquite was too damned far away.

Now? A snowball has a better chance of lasting in hell than me going to Mesquite.
...Now? A snowball has a better chance of lasting in hell than me going to Mesquite. Originally Posted by snarl
I have this (a little sinking) feeling that a LOT of Eccie members are going to express similar opinions. Thanks for sharing yours! I sincerely appreciate the input.
I stay away from that area for two reasons. The first, as others have said, it's so far away. Miles wise it's not that far but the traffic just kills me for a quick getaway. The second is I hear they are not provider friendly in the least, especially Garland.
I stay away from that area for two reasons. The first, as others have said, it's so far away. Miles wise it's not that far but the traffic just kills me for a quick getaway. The second is I hear they are not provider friendly in the least, especially Garland. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh. I didn't know that traffic was bad on I635 and in the Mesquite area. I'm never in Mesquite but obviously, was considering making a change.

Traffic is a big negative for me as well although I'm not sure that I'll be able to avoid it completely.

Thanks for your input!!! kisses ....
The only thing good about Mesquite is that there is a school with a mascot of a skeeter. That said, have you tried asking your regulars? Are they still up for coming to you while you're out there? Too far for me, personally; but the Garland area wasn't particularly in my wheelhouse for locations either despite having been there once.
Its very far, traffic is bad. I avoid the area.
The only thing good about Mesquite is that there is a school with a mascot of a skeeter. That said, have you tried asking your regulars? Are they still up for coming to you while you're out there? Too far for me, personally; but the Garland area wasn't particularly in my wheelhouse for locations either despite having been there once. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
My apologies, this maybe crass, unruly, and juvenile, but sometimes you have to take the "low hanging" fruit:

Skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet, skeet!
Dear Ms. Whispers,

On the contrary, I believe you just might find a lucrative niche in Mesquite. There is a DEFINITE lack of "quality" providers... and I'm sure many hobbyists who'd enjoy not having to drive all the way to North Dallas to play.

Just my opinion, but maybe worth considering a trial run to see how it goes.

Welcome back btw...
sent you a PM
I just hate 635, drivers are so aggressive I stay away if at all possible. Kitty's probably right in that I'm sure there are men that live out there that would love to visit someone of your caliber within an easy traveling distance. Not everyone loves north Dallas.