The Members List

So... I am on here doing some research on providers today, and I started exploring the member's list.

I started going through the list and I decided I absolutely love this feature. It tells me the providers name, the last time they were on the board and the last time they posted. The only way it could be any better would be if I could sort out the providers and not have to scroll through all of the hobbyists/hobbiests (I can't ever remember which it is and I am not looking it up ). Being able to sort it by location would be another added bonus.

The only catch was that the providers aren't filling out their profiles when they sign up! I kept trying to click on their profile so I could get to their website, only to see the information wasn't there. If I wanted to I could find all of their posts and hunt it down in their ads, but I was more interested in going to the website directly.

Guys have you tried going through the list to do your research? I found a couple that I didn't really remember and I am adding them to my list as I do more research.

Providers is there a reason why you aren't filling this out? Just curious..
Thanks for reminding me Getting to it right now.