Ladies... do you take offense when guys dont want gfe activities?

I wasnt going to ask but since i only have one friend who knows i do this and he quit hobbying a while ago..... Saw a young lady last night who is gfe. I really just liked her smile and breasts so thats why I contacted her. Long story short, the appointment went a little sour when i said i dont dfk or daty. I also grabbed a rubber before she did her bj. I know my motivation for this hobby is different than most but she just kind of shut down personality wise. I thought of reassuring her that it was just me not her but just finished the appointment. It wasnt bad or really good, but I felt it might have been better had that not happened.
I'm sorry you had that experince. Personally it would not bother me at all. Everyone has different desires, like,and dislikes. That is true in the hobby and the Rw.
As for a cbj, I'm your girl for that! It will blow you away. In all seriousness though the overall preference on this site is bbbj but a provider shouldnt get upset with you if you want it covered. Some providers like me get hell actually for only providing cbj.

When it comes down to it a provider shouldnt make you feel uncomfortable for your request. I hope your next experience is better.
I'm a Limited GFE provider and would not be offended with your request for none GFE activities. I'd just have to improvise and see what else is acceptable to heat things up for us.
After all, we are "Professionals."

Since those none GFE requests aren't popular for some providers, I understand it can catch them off gaurd and possibly throw their mojo off.

Maybe mention this before the touching starts to happen, instead of seconds before. Might help with a smoother flow during the visit.
I'm a GFE kinda girl. It doesn't hurt my feelings if someone doesn't want to kiss, but it does tend to surprise me. I'm just accustomed to kissing.

For me, GFE is more than just dfk, bbbj and daty. It's an attitude, it's a touch, a smile. Like you said, we are all here for different reasons.

I have several friends that don't dfk or daty and I'm ok with it. Doesn't phase me a bit and I don't think twice when I'm asked to do a cbj. Those activities are a very personal choice and some things just require a certain level of comfort.
I used to tell dates that I on on the Autism spectrum and some things are just not my thing. I some times felt they looked at me different when they now viewed me as having a "condition" so i have stopped saying anything at all. Im not a big hugger or kisser but sometimes I do it if the provider is really nice and wants that, I do want them to be comfortable as well. I know it helps some to do their job better.
I don’t have anything to add except I’d like to know which ladies are offended by the non-gfe activities. Those are the ladies I want to see. Dfk, bbbj and daty is what I’m here for.
Lol, Chico, you already know my answer.

Seriously, I am very much about the GFE/BFE aspects. And most ladies want to please you, which tends to include all that, most of the time. Some pre warning is nice, that you aren't real touchy feely, to a great extent. That could be helpful, some ladies will decline, some will adjust, and some are just fine with limited connections.

A lot of it is about attitude. Are you enjoying yourself, and her? You should be fine, if you can express that, and not just wanting to drop your drawers, nut and leave without much thought.
I don't get offended at all if that's the guys preference it's ok with me
I wouldn't get mad I would rather you enjoy your time with me
Lol that's what wives and girlfriends do they get upset if you don't do a certain thing in the bedroom.
It's not offensive, but it does shock me since I am known for my GFE skills. I love a great make out session to get things going...however, I am easy to get along with and will go with the flow.
Some providers like me get hell actually for only providing cbj. Originally Posted by WinterNicole
Some guys come in and just want to just get to the deed
with out all the being all Lovey Dovey

I'm GFE and love to kiss , but if your not into it I don't
get offended at all .. now if you don't want to DATY
then I might get offended LOL not really !

But I do like to make out and make you feel at ease
and I like to go with the flow as well
but if GFE is not your thing when you come to see me
we can just make it all about what you like and have just as much fun ,,
Some guys come in and just want to just get to the deed
with out all the being all Lovey Dovey

I'm GFE and love to kiss , but if your not into it I don't
get offended at all .. now if you don't want to DATY
then I might get offended LOL not really !

But I do like to make out and make you feel at ease
and I like to go with the flow as well
but if GFE is not your thing when you come to see me
we can just make it all about what you like and have just as much fun ,, Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Completely off topic but OH MY GOD. Those cant be real. They are absolutely amazing.

Okay im gone gawking. Carry on.
OP are you kidding! You are the wet dream of whoredum.
Some stranger that they don't have to act like they like! You would be perfect.
The best plan for providers would be for a dude to come in the door with wood. Pop on a cover. Hump them while they watch Oprah. Then leave when done. (You might spit on it before sticking it in to be nice.)
I’m GFE and PSE... I’m a pleaser so either is fine with me. It wouldn’t throw me off at all! Just tell me you prefer no kissing and want cbj....and your wish is my command!

Completely off topic but OH MY GOD. Those cant be real. They are absolutely amazing.

Okay im gone gawking. Carry on. Originally Posted by U2DAPRIME