"Greek Goddess" on P411 - What is your interpretation in the context of P411 and the hobby?

A viewed a provider's P411 recently and PM'd her to confirm Greek was on menu because her P411 read "Greek Goddess." She said she doesn't do Greek. I then pointed out about her P411 because she also has an account here. She replied that she included "Greek Goddess" because she thinks she looks like a "Greek Goddess." Hooker logic applies I suppose and I'm Thor.

What is your interpretation of "Greek Goddess" in the context of P411 and hobbying? Gods and Goddesses weigh in please.
Normally Greek would denote anal play. However, she doesn’t do Greek, therefore her explanation is valid. I’d imagine she gets that question a lot though.
This just in, words have different meanings. Your version of "hooker logic", and this post, I'd call you Koalemos.
Greek Goddess to me implies she does Greek.

However, if she does not know you or if you have not screened with her and your first message to her was a question on bcd activity, then that might be why you got the answer you did. I suggest reading her reviews here, if she has any, to see what activities other gents have experienced.
Why not say "I look like" ???
  • jwood
  • 03-02-2018, 10:08 AM
Greek Goddess means greek period. My only question would be is there an up charge for it?
  • hd
  • 03-02-2018, 10:13 AM
I can see where this could ruin your day!
LMAO!!! "she thinks she looks like a greek goddess" i needed a good laugh this morning...
I look like my handle too a tea

but I would of read her reviews first ..
  • L.A.
  • 03-02-2018, 10:22 AM
In the context of the hobby, most people would assume that name implies she does Greek.
If she used that name for some other random message board then it would make more sense.
P411 used to have explicit tags, like MSOG, BBBJ, CIM, etc., with clear definitions of the terms/acronyms. A while back, I suppose due to some law or another, they got really vague and deleted/replaced many of the terms. Others got replaced with vague descriptions. Before, I think it just said "Greek," which was defined as "Provide is willing to have anal sex." Now "Greek Goddess" is described as "Provider considers herself to be a Greek goddess."

No wonder some newer providers might not understand what all the terms really mean.
LMAO!!! "she thinks she looks like a greek goddess" i needed a good laugh this morning... Originally Posted by AshleyKay of Dallas
Unfortunately the good ol’ days of ECCIE (simply minding your business, sucking/fucking, not judging others & following the cardinal rule of “if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all”) are long gone.... smh
There are providers that use the term Greek Queen...(SeceretBaby) and it means she not only offers Greek but enjoys it.

In the hobby it is generally understood that Greek Queen is some one that is proficient at Anal sex.If the young lady lady thinks she Looks like a "Greek Goddess" she should say so in order to keep people from asking for Greek services imo. I can understand how Greek Goddess would give the impression she does Greek.
Hmmmm? I don't have it listed anywhere and I am asked about it almost daily!
  • hd
  • 03-02-2018, 11:38 AM
So, if my handle was BonerKing, what would you ladies think when you feasted your eyes on my 2” long steel toothpick?