Fucking from behind

So I have noticed some girls can stand up while you fuck them from behind and some girls almost have to be doggy to be able to do them from the back. Ass size aside I have been with two girls same size and height. One it was so easy to do her while the other almost had to bend over completely. What gives ??
It depends on the placement of the Brad Pitt poster they are staring at while you fuck them from behind.
behind with high heels on bent over a table is a good way
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Ever hear of this little thing called a cervix? Depending on where it is positioned inside a woman, means sex can be more or less comfortable in the exact same position as her girlfriend. No two women's bodies are the same.

Hell, I LOVE doggy, standing and face down ass up... but if your cock is too long or curves in certain ways... doggy is off the table.
Thanks ze. I guess I'll have to start asking for the right cervix on my iso lol. I had a girlfriend who loved getting it standing up from behind while pushed up on a wall, but on her back legs in the air actually hurt her.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-04-2018, 04:54 PM
So, you are saying you've had a personal learning lesson and still haven't figured it out? *sigh*
Hey in my defense she had all sorts of pain issues when It came to sex. So it was daty most of the time. I guess what you said makes sense as to why she hurt. I got it now ze. They never tought us about that in A&P class.
We're all built different on the inside. I love dogging and standing K9.
From the back all kinds of ways are my favorite so I might not be the one to answer.
Bodies, how do they work?
  • grean
  • 03-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Ever hear of this little thing called a cervix? Depending on where it is positioned inside a woman, means sex can be more or less comfortable in the exact same position as her girlfriend. No two women's bodies are the same.

Hell, I LOVE doggy, standing and face down ass up... but if your cock is too long or curves in certain ways... doggy is off the table. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I always assumed that the angle that the ass is needed to be at for doggy to be most pleasurable changes from one lady to the next. One may LOVE her ass way up and her head down on the pillow, while others may enjoy a more gradual angle of attack by standing with only a slight bend of the hips.

Also, I've wondered how often the angle that shows her asset off the best also corresponds to the angle that gives her the most pleasure. Victoria Secret models arch quite a bit to accentuate the little asses as much as they can. That same angle probably doesn't feel great during doggy or at least as guys would like to think it would.

Am I out there, or do my ramblings make some sense?
  • Zena
  • 03-05-2018, 08:17 AM
I love doggy and standing doggy!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Cushion for the Pushin...
Lol.
Woman size and depth all different ( the 100 lbs spinner you cant touch bottom/ or the big girl that's small )
Also height plays a role. I'm very tall with a big ol' booty. You gotta be this tall📏 to ride this ride. Otherwise doggy has to be on the bed. Either me on the edge and you standing or both of us on the bed.

Love a tall man that can mount up just right to this pussy in standing position though...ijs💪🏼😍
I love getting it from behind, both standing and while I’m on the bed. Mmmm
You gotta be this tall📏 to ride this ride.

Love a tall man that can mount up just right to this pussy in standing position though...ijs💪🏼😍 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Oooo, Oooo... pick me!