Why not just do what you say?? It's not that hard

So I have a girlfriend who is new trying to get on eccie..
& I wanted to help her get some reviews, so I set up a session with her and a guy from here.. he has almost 100 reviews so I figured when I told him it was a review SPECIAL he'd really do the review.

I've been contacting him almost every day since the session and still no response. Wrote him a couple pms, texts even a few calls.

I can't FORCE him to do a review, obviously.
BUT he did short my gf on her donation... and won't do the review.

It's not like he's avoiding the review cuz he didn't have a good time.
Cuz we were a little late and he was contemplating on leaving but didn't and he text me After the session and said "very nice. Glad I didn't split send me her info for when I do the review"

I don't understand why men beg for specials and don't do their part. Melissa did her part even after being shorted and still didn't get a review..
They beg for specials and don't follow through because they are cheap....

Edit: I've got a long list of guys I won't ever see again for this reason...they came...took their discount..and didn't follow through on their part.

Review discount on your second visit.....kinda the only recourse you have in this kinda business
Gonna be a whoooole lotta people asking to name him.
HobbyLobbyist

He's cheap and wants the most...
Ive been dealing with all kinds of stuff since Friday. So I feel your pain.
Who’s your friend? Does she have an NBA policy?
not all hobbyists are like that. I have never to post a review for a provider that wanted me to post
Ive been dealing with all kinds of stuff since Friday. So I feel your pain. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
You can't entertain all the jerks in dfw that will message a lady when she is new to the area.....sometimes they must be ignored...
Good reviews take time to post. Maybe just needs more time or look for another hobbyist. Plenty here....
i usually post my reviews same day.. latest is day after..

i'm interested.. do you allow photos for your review babe?
I sympathize but cannot offer any response as I always follow through with a review.
similar to the advice given clients about NOT prepaying before getting the goods (session) ...

analeese said it best:
”... Review discount on your second (or subsequent -pmd) visit.....kinda the only recourse you have in this kinda business ...”

do NOT give discount til you get the goods (review).
Review Specials are not worth it as far as I can tell from all the BS that seems to go with them..

All you can do is learn from this ..
How many days has it been ?
wow interesting post ...... SMH
damn it cage.. i'm trying to get laid here man..!