Fingernails / Toenails - Cum covered beauties....

So,

I was harking back the other day while looking a a pretty girls nails and remembered how exciting it was to get jerked off in a Strip Club or in the car when I first started hobbying so long ago. I love painted nails on ladies and love the look as my cum runs over them....

I found these examples -

Anyone want to make some new memories with me?

PPE

Please post your pics here if you have them!
MMMM I love the shots of hot cum all over those pretty feet!!! Thats HOT!! Im game! (but I bet you knew I would be!)
wooohooooooo yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love it all over me too!!
my toes love this..
Thank you Missi, Lovely, I love it over stocking feet also,or feet and heels...

Ivy and Dallas, you got a contribution or do we need to create one?

PPE
We need to create one!!!! SOON!
Is that last picture allowed? I thought genitalia was prohibited...It is a pretty one though.
OOps. You may be right, Sorry, will ask EW to take it down....

Forgot my rules, lol...

PPE
I have one but it is on my tits so they wont let me post it..lol

BUT ppe you can create your own when we meet{;lol}....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You can post tit ones, I think, just no lower body, lol!

Or just send it to me, lol!

PPE
ok here goes---plz remove if not allowed.....

I want to get a pic of cum on my pretty lil ass....now whos gonna volunteer ???? lol
I removed the picture with the penis, although I did like it! All of the others are fine, I believe.

Interesting topic, my friend!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
I removed the picture with the penis, although I did like it! All of the others are fine, I believe.

Interesting topic, my friend!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
LOL, sorry I ruined it for every one. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut some times.
LOL, sorry I ruined it for every one. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut some times. Originally Posted by anova444
You're fine. I thought the same as soon as I saw the image. ECCIE doesn't mind graphic pictures at all. It's the computer software licensing companies that ECCIE has used and is using that requires that there be certain image guidelines in place.

I personally don't have anything against lewd photography by the way. All is well and don't worry about it.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
PPE... look what you started. Those pictures look tasty... I only wish I could be the one to lick'em all clean.

Nice pics... keep 'em comin

Tooper H