Sex & Dreams

Do you ever dream about sex?

I hear other people talk about it, and I feel like I'm missing out!

In my lifetime, I could probably count all the dream-sex encounters I've had with just my fingers as they are so far and few between.

When they do happen, they are very memorable (and strange).

What are your experiences?
Damn I know I do,sounds weird but Pizza and beer causes mine,(or at least I think it does..lol) but seriously it happens alot,seems lately its the new secretary at work,man if she knew the things I do to her in my sleep she would blush. I can usually remember most of it,kinda fun actually!
...sounds weird but Pizza and beer causes mine...(or at Originally Posted by jfarmer
It's funny you should say that because on new year's eve I broke my diet and had a slice of pizza and a glass of wine before bedtime. Had an interesting erotic dream.

Yeah it happens to me. But it sucks. Never achieve satisfaction. Usually frustrating experience also. Like its a struggle with the nameless faceless woman in my dream. Not a good time.
  • Gus
  • 01-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Never have paid attention to what food causes it, but I have erotic dreams from time to time. I usually wake up and immediately forget the better parts of the dream. A handful, no pun intended, I have actually woke in a wetspot.
never done it...but sounds interesting!!!
  • Tetas
  • 01-10-2011, 08:00 PM
A handful, no pun intended, I have actually woke in a wetspot. Originally Posted by Gus
I've probably only had one or two "wet dreams" since my teen years, and i always remembered them.
They were so screwed up that I woke up thinking "I'm sick, I came from that?"
i have them!!!
when i do...i dont want to wake up!!
lol...i always wonder if im "squirming" in real life when it gets good!!!