where do we go?

Well guys. Im a single woman so staying safe is always number one..Ive asked around but haven't gotten anything solid..Where is the best place in town to stay and where is the shopping!...
I assume you mean where in Huntsville? It depends on the level of the hotel you are looking for. You can drive from any point in Huntsville to pretty much any other point within 15 minutes or so. But if you want to stay near the shopping and in a safe place the only place I could recommend is The Westin. It is built in the middle of all the shopping and restaurants at Bridge Street. If that isn't what you were thinking give me a better idea on here or you can call, pm or text me and I will help as much as I can.
The only problem with the Westin is that it requires card keys for the elevator, and you'd have to come down and meet each client in the lobby and then take them up.

But Heather is correct, if you want to shop, you can get to Bridge Street, Madison Sq Mall, or Parkway Place Mall from any hotel in about 15 minutes or less.