what's with providers and tattoos?

I noticed that almost all providers have tattoos.
Can someone enlighten me on why that is? I just don't understand. Also, on profile pictures, sometimes the tattoo is blurred out. Why?
Well, in case you had not noticed, and although it isn't my thing, tatoos are en vogue. So there's that. Add to that, it is also a very popular way to indicate alliances, whether voluntary or not. And I suspect the latter reason is why some are "blurred out".
I noticed that almost all providers have tattoos.
Can someone enlighten me on why that is? Originally Posted by mrlovalova64
they do it to piss you off.
Plus if I
may add to Juan’s post,
Attached Images File Type: jpg please-wait.jpg (34.9 KB, 474 views)
  • jb666
  • 04-07-2013, 10:14 PM
what do you mean by alliances? like a gang?
Seem to be in vogue with younger women, particularly those of middle to lower socioeconomic status. Not nearly as many to be seen in my daughters' Ivy League grad school classes, although there are a few.
Tattoos are one of my favorite pillow talk subjects. Most providers that I have met have very specific stories and or reasons for every inch of their ink.
A well done tramp stamp is hot as hell during anything reverse or doggie!
It's none of my business if a lady has a tattoo or why. The blurred photos might be like blurring the face, a safety measure.
they do it to piss you off. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Lol bingo
I do not like tattoos myself. I never find it attractive and have no desire to get one. I like the skin of my body clean and unmarked.
Very nicely put Samantha! I for one do not like tattoos on my women, however I do not have a problem with a very tasteful tramp stamp on the lower back, it's kind of sexy! By the way, why do you think they call them TRAMP STAMPS? There is a reason don't you think?
Seem to be in vogue with younger women, particularly those of middle to lower socioeconomic status. Not nearly as many to be seen in my daughters' Ivy League grad school classes, although there are a few. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I tend to disagree with you on the "middle to lower socioeconomic status". This might have been a true stereotype in the past, not anymore.

I earn a decent living, live in a higher upper middle class suburb, and one of my daughters and a boat load of her friends did get plenty of tattoos. Another Daughter of mine did not. It is a fashion thing, period. The difference is that my tattooed daughter had a lot of friends; the other is more shy. My oldest, the one of the tattoos, regrets several (but not all) of her tattoos, and she goes to a major university. University friends of her have tattoos too.

I also have nephews and nieces with tattoos - One of them is a doctor and their father is a wealthy doctor. The founder of Southwest airlines put a Southwest tattoo on his arm...

I used to not like it at all. A certain provider that I'm very fond of has a lot of nice tattoos, and now I like them, even the ones of my daughter. This provider changed my view.

In my opinion, the tattoos have to be of good taste, and should not be very visible and easily cover-able in social or work-related situations, for the world has not entirely accepted that yet.
Yeah.....something about that "Dallas" tat does it for me, too.....
Lol - you know too much Chataeu!
Simple just don't see girls with tattoos if you dontike them or don't get them. There's a lot of women that do not have them. Pof in the sea.