Incall location~ Advice please!

I've always just been Outcall only, however I'm thinking about having a place for Incall.

Is it better to get a small efficiency apartment or use hotel rooms? Is there a need for Incall in Arlington? North or South?

Would it be better to have my Incall in Ft. Worth?

Any responses are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
I'll describe the business model of one woman I used to know; you can evaluate it.

She had a one-bedroom apartment in southwest Fort Worth. While doing some recon for another provider a little later, I determined that the rent was in the low 600s. Throw in something for utilities, and she probably paid around 700 a month for her "office."

Her "office hours" were 10-6, maybe a little earlier or a little later sometimes. But the base hours meant that most of her neighbors weren't home while she was working. I never ran into anyone while I was entering or leaving her apartment. The unit came with a washer and dryer -- fairly uncommon, I found out on my recon mission -- so she avoided any questions about why she might have been hauling laundry in and out each day and didn't have to buy those appliances.

It worked for her for a couple of years before she was lured away by the high dollars and glittering lights to the east. The only change I would have made would have been to change location to another, nearby complex, at least every year, more frequently if you could get six- or nine-month leases.

As a client, I prefer knowing where a woman I want to see is going to be, at least generally. It's too had to figure out where girls who bounce around hotels are going to be. Having a stable location makes having regulars easier. And checking in and out of the same places frequently might draw some suspicion from the clerks or management.

Financially, to me, it's a no-brainer. Two appoints in each of two days, and your incall expenses for the month are covered.

I think the west side of Fort Worth, between downtown, 820, 30 and 20, is underserved, but what do I know? Most of the Tarrant County reviews these days seem to come either from the mid-cities or 820 and Beach, which still seems to draw a lot of women who must be doing well, in spite of the horrible traffic.

Hope this helps.
Sir Lancehernot,

Thank you so much for the information! I will start checking into apartments and rates. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know all that information!
Melissa, I am so glad you are considering an incall.

I believe the FW guys have already had their chance to see you. I would like to suggest that now it's time to please us on the east side of cowtown.

Maybe the mid-cities, that is sort of centrally located.

We already love you over here Melissa.

• shilo
  • 02-26-2017, 07:14 AM
Melissa, so glad to hear you are looking for incall, I've been dying to see you. Sign me up for incall as soon as you have one. I also agree with flanker, mid cities would be ideal, then you are centrally located for Dallas and Fort Worth.

xoxo
shilo
I just moved to Frisco and can say that picking a good location can be stressful. Lots of things to consider when doing so.

FTW and mid cities seem to be low on ladies. Maybe a good chance of cornering a market or if not a lot of guys hobby there, a girl could go broke.

Dallas, especially the "Galleria area", is a wonderful playground. However, it is saturated.

Where ever route you go, try to find an area that has easy access to a highway.
Count me in too Melissa. Shilo and I will even book you for a doubles session.

But only if he promises not to stare into my eyes this time while we tag team the girl.

Melissa, so glad to hear you are looking for incall, I've been dying to see you. Sign me up for incall as soon as you have one. I also agree with flanker, mid cities would be ideal, then you are centrally located for Dallas and Fort Worth.

xoxo
shilo Originally Posted by shilo
I'm going to mention a consideration that I don't see thought about too often, but I've noticed it can definitely make a difference.

Some city PDs are much more concerned about this type of thing than others. Often, going a mile or two down the road, across the city limits, can make a big difference.

Unfortunately I don't know that particular area well enough to be specific. I have certainly noticed where I lived before one city had busts several times per year, while the adjacent city did so maybe once every five years.
Thank you Laura Lynn! I think I'm going to have to start with incall at a hotel until I can figure out where I want to be!
Melissa, I am so glad you are considering an incall.

I believe the FW guys have already had their chance to see you. I would like to suggest that now it's time to please us on the east side of cowtown.

Maybe the mid-cities, that is sort of centrally located.

We already love you over here Melissa.

Originally Posted by flanker1017

Flanker,

Text me or message me! I'll be getting a room soon! I'll try and go with rooms in Dallas and Ft. Worth!
Shilo and Slubby,

I'm going to start getting a room one or two days a week! Please message me so I can have the pleasure of pleasing y'all! Mmmm can't wait!

Xoxo,
M
Thank you Laura Lynn! I think I'm going to have to start with incall at a hotel until I can figure out where I want to be! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Melissa, I have some experience in this area. Not for providers but business location and development in the so called 'RW' lol.

As a business solution, your own incall apt makes the most sense. If possible try and co-op with a massage girl, dancer who needs an after hours meet up. Share the expenses and max the space. For location you want something that is pretty easy to find, has parking, and maybe a corner unit where the entrance is not in full view of everyone. When you go to look for a spot think about it like we would.

Good luck whatever you choose. Your reviews show that you are top notch so I hope you have a place set up next time I get down to big D
Oh if you get an incall count me in to take a number to see you :-). I would steer towards N dallas or FTW, one BR maybe get in with another provider you trust and get along with to split the rent
Denton 35/380
Great access and a lot of commuters
A few weekly stay places weekly or monthly
I would like to see you there
BRYAN69 eccie